Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is anyone else surprised to see this already?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by redneckromeo
people who talk like this are deep down jealous they weren't treated that way.
Or they're proud to have been brought up the right way...
Old 09-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Tang 72
2nd Gear Member

Yea im proud my parents where never able to give me those things. The sad part is your so crippled by being spoiled you cant even see how they failed you.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:33 PM
redneckromeo

Originally Posted by Tang 72
Yea im proud my parents where never able to give me those things. The sad part is your so crippled by being spoiled you cant even see how they failed you.
lol crippled. Only thing different Is I have what I want and you dont, and look who the guy complaining is.... You were probably part the loosers we made fun of in highschool. O yea, and I get the value of a dollar and work for what you want crap. I just dont have to live that way. Sue me.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:35 PM
redneckromeo

Originally Posted by pdonket
Or they're proud to have been brought up the right way...
Theres no . Right way or wrong way. There are different ways. Something may work for somebody that wont work at all for someone else. Point is, because it didn't go the way you wanted it does not give you the right to put down other people.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
A nurse once told me that upon having a small package, chances are that your panties will most likely end up in your butt crack...
Sounds like someone else that just posted got their panties in their butt crack too.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:48 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

lol crippled. Only thing different Is I have what I want and you dont, and look who the guy complaining is.... You were probably part the loosers we made fun of in highschool. O yea, and I get the value of a dollar and work for what you want crap. I just dont have to live that way. Sue me.
Theres no . Right way or wrong way. There are different ways. Something may work for somebody that wont work at all for someone else. Point is, because it didn't go the way you wanted it does not give you the right to put down other people.
3 great posts that add so much value to this place....FYI you wont be around long if you keep that up that attitude
Old 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM
redneckromeo

Originally Posted by howarmat
3 great posts that add so much value to this place....FYI you wont be around long if you keep that up that attitude
I like how you attacked me and not the original offenders. I guess having a different opinion is wrong. Last post in this thread for me.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Tang 72
2nd Gear Member

Its just your bad attitude. You think money made you great and all it did is set you up for failure. I do have what i want... A great family and awesome cars. I had to learn to turn a wrench and im proud my parents gave me a piece of mind and a mindset that allows me to take care of myself and be my own man. Im no spoiled child and my spray-painted charger would crush your car and your ego if it was worth the gas. There is always a newer or faster car, its never what you have its who you are and you will only be your own curse until you figure that out kid.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:21 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

I like how you attacked me and not the original offenders. I guess having a different opinion is wrong. Last post in this thread for me.
That wasn't an attack, that was a reality check.

Last time I checked, you originally came in here pointing out to another forum member that clearly he was just jealous that he didn't have loads of cash to blow through in his childhood. You're the one who started throwing the flames around.

Be respectful of others. If you're happy with the fact that you had plenty of money handed to you, good for you. FYI, I was brought up as an only child and got spoiled like crazy and honestly, coming from that situation...I regret it. I've tried to keep a grip on reality but even know I realize the extent to which I'm spoiled and I don't like it at all.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

lol, yeah whatever dude, you don't know **** about me. Everything I have, I've busted my *** and earned myself. While my parents would never have watched me fail, they knew enough to instill values in me that would get me through life, long after they were dead and gone. This is something you spoiled bitches will never have.

I happened to grow up in a household that was pulling in about 300k/year, in the 1980s. Do that math dude, yeah, we were well off making between 1/2 million and 1 million / year in today's money, depending on what index you use. I'm thankful not only for the comfortable life and beautiful homes I grew up in... but also for the fact that my parents never would buy me the $100 shoes I wanted and got me $50 shoes instead... and also that they never gave me "free" Mustang GTs. I don't expect a spoiled brat to understand this concept, and I feel sorry for you.

Quick Reply: Is anyone else surprised to see this already?