Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 10:50 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

For the record, I've also heard of 'shady' reviews about CC...

Originally Posted by Boozshey
I don't see why all in the sudden you are going to strike some offensive against me and attempt to pull others into your corner because "I chose" not to worry with the hassle. I shared me experience and choice with the OP. If you don't like them, then great for you. No need to start bashing me for it. It was my choice. If you would have done it different. Good for you...
Because I think its silly to imply that it's "not worth your sanity" to contact a company to let them know they made a mistake. I view it as an exaggeration similar to when someone mentions how 'sad' it might be if an LS1 camaro of the 90's still keeps up with the newest of pony cars (sad implying as if people tear up about it...which is nonsense), just like I believe it is nonsense if someone goes insane by simply sending an email to CC.

However, if you honestly would have gone insane to just contact them, then I apologize.

Who says I should at least let them know they screwed up? It's not a requirement to live life. Again MY choice was to not worry about it and just sell them off. And the few minutes of my time to lose is my time I'd rather spend doing something else. Again MY CHOICE!!
Were it a requirement to live life, I would have said "you must". You paid them good money to get the wrong product, therefore you should let them know what happened.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

O'well, I didn't, it's over.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:07 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

I understand your complaint boozshey and I thank everyone else that had good onces. Everybody isn't perfect. Trust me I wish I was. Make my work alot easier. Most of the time we are extremely busy. We don't have 100 customer service reps (that would be nice). I understand that sometimes it's hard to get in touch with me on the forums. I'm in charge of alot more then forums. We just put John on the forums. So if he doesn't answer any PM's then I need to be informed.

Boozshey pm me and we can work something out. That is the last thing I need is you having a bad taste in your mouth about a company that is a very credible company. I would work here if this company wasn't. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

won't deal with them again.
Same here, took my money and waited a week to inform me the part was never in stock in the first place. Unapologetic as well, and by the way, when I was informed of that I very politely just said ok then please refund me, crap happens, etc. I then had to chase them for a week+ to get a refund IIRC. I buy from American Muscle when at all possible. Their inventory is real-time on the web, and I've never had a single blip across probably 2 dozen transactions.

Last edited by Mudflap; 01-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Sent me the wrong color wheels. I didn't want to deal with them so I sold local and won't deal with them again.
Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
I understand your complaint boozshey and I thank everyone else that had good onces. Everybody isn't perfect. Trust me I wish I was. Make my work alot easier. Most of the time we are extremely busy. We don't have 100 customer service reps (that would be nice). I understand that sometimes it's hard to get in touch with me on the forums. I'm in charge of alot more then forums. We just put John on the forums. So if he doesn't answer any PM's then I need to be informed.

Boozshey pm me and we can work something out. That is the last thing I need is you having a bad taste in your mouth about a company that is a very credible company. I would work here if this company wasn't. Thanks!
Pm'd you
Old 01-12-2011, 12:06 PM
CaneMustang
1st Gear Member

Again - When I dealt with them - it was a great experience. When they gave me the black lugnuts and I had the tires and wheels put on, one lugnut would not go on (thread was messed up) - Called Mike and he overnighted a new complete set for me!!!!!

Seems like they went over and beyond for me...

I would buy from them again
Old 01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Boozshey that is very unfortunate we sent the wrong wheel finish to you. I wish we could have made it right. If we foul up we certainly won't make the customer pay. Another reason why this is unfortunate is because we lost money on that transaction! Chrome wheels are always more expensive than painted wheels. Mudflap I think I remember your order. It was originally NT05 tires and we switched to 555s IIRC. The 05s were on back order. For what it is worth the 05s are back in stock in various sizes and we can do everything in our power to get the next set to you for cost or below.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:19 PM
chain1
4th Gear Member

I had a great experience with CC when I bought my wheels. Mike spent a lot of time answering my paranoid questions about wheels and tires and reassuring me that what I wanted to order would in fact fit. When I finally made up my mind and finalized the transaction, I got the wheels shortly thereafter and they fit perfectly. The price was right too.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

i sent a pm to mikes box john if youd like to read it
Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Aside from any problems the OP had, I think some of the stuff at CC is nice, but unfortunately, some of the body stuff is too much rice for my taste.

Some of the hoods and some of the rims I would actually buy though.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts