Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 07:03 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
Blows my mind how CC is trying to deny all of these claims?? I know of a handful of others too that aren't even posting on this thread, pathetic.
Well, some members rather not post anything in order to avoid a schit storm. LOL.
Nothing pathetic about that. It's called prevention.

I think CC's reputation is well known and documented on these boards so members have what they need to make an educated choice in buying from them or not.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

fyi, it's not good to start threads about site sponsors...they help this site function, it you have a problem, mike is usually pretty quick to respond
Old 02-09-2011, 10:23 AM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cal26Stang
fyi, it's not good to start threads about site sponsors...they help this site function, it you have a problem, mike is usually pretty quick to respond
Agree, but disagree. Yeah, they sponsor the site, but they also have a less than stellar reputation. Until they take care of that, people should know what they MAY be getting into by doing business with them.

That is the point of these boards is to help each other out. CC sponsoring the site should not put a gag order on people telling true stories about their dealings with them.

I agree it should not turn into a bashing thread, but honest interactions with them, good or bad, should be posted if the person who dealt with them doesn't mind sharing their story.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:42 AM
loots06
5th Gear Member

Just to let all of you know that my order was so specific that only John would know and no one else at CC. My order is being shipped. Thanks John for clearing things up.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:36 PM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

I read threw the whole posting and had to back CC's customer service up. They worked great with me on my foose legends last summer. I would order from them again no problem.

since the orginal poster was looking at hoods. watch out for Cervini. From what I have read about ordering from them I had a fairly typical experience from them. Poor poor customer service.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005...xperience.html

I also read that they drop ship for vendors so you might want to check and make sure if you buy from a reseller that you getting it from their stack and not cervini.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:52 PM
cobraa99
2nd Gear Member

i for one will never do business again with them..placed an order for 4 wheels, charged my credit card the same day but was a 3 week B/O...tried to cancel the order had to wait another two weeks for them to process the credit...than the wheels show up..i called to explain their error, so they bill me again...i had to ship back, (my expense)..NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

I'm sure handfuls of people will chip in some money for compensation to see them gone.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:14 PM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
I'm sure handfuls of people will chip in some money for compensation to see them gone.
Put me down for 5 a month. Tried to order wheels from them with the same backorder problem and took a week to get a cc return. Sorry but someone is not sitting on my money waiting for what I have already paid for to show up. If you don't have it in stock...don't sell it!
Should be the company motto from now on over there imo.
Ordered my DD bullitts over at AM wens and will be here Monday
Not hatin, just statin.

Wens afternoon

Last edited by mayo; 02-21-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
black2010
2nd Gear Member

You sound like you are in politics to think it's a problem to provide a factual oppinion and turn the other way just because their may be a financial gain to hide the problems.

furthermore, this post was not started to bash any company it was a post from someone looking to spend money to see how creditable a company was. That's kind of the point of forums like this in the first place. But more importantly, Cruisen Concepts can, if they want to, use the info provided in this post to actually make their business better. They have a great business model in place but are being sold short by the people that work there and services their clients. Feedback, even negative can be good for a business and having nothing but "yes sir's" in the corner can kill a business by allowing them to cont to make bad decisions.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:39 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Notice how none of them from CC have nothing to say now?

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts