Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang owners rock!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:34 PM
tdurham19
1st Gear Member

Default Mustang owners rock!!!

So tonite me and my girl went to the movies, and when we got there I did the usual park in the back of the lot. When we come back out after the movie, there are four other mustangs parked right next to me! I know it is dumb to get pumped over this lil thing but it is f**king awesome to see that.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:36 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

I went to the gym two days ago and parked as far as I could. It was about a two minute walk from my car to the gym. When I came out, I saw a Screaming Yellow Saleen parked next to me.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

Well why would anyone wanna park next to a freaking civic. RITE, AMIRITE?
Old 03-18-2011, 10:49 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

^hahahah! amiriteoramiriteriterite! hahah...I love walking out and seeing a mustang parked next to me and I love the fact that everyone that drives a mustang waves at you as you drive by them, no matter where you are! It's a great group to be a part of and I'm glad I get to experience it!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:54 PM
modman42
2nd Gear Member

I joined the ranks of Mustang owners today so it is good to hear what kindof people they are.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by modman42
I joined the ranks of Mustang owners today so it is good to hear what kindof people they are.
congrats man! it's a great group to be a part of and you'll find that out...welcome to the forum
Old 03-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

When you park next to another Stang, you can be pretty sure they'll be more respectful than most others when they open their doors.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:03 PM
jrockgts197
2nd Gear Member

LOL, funny this came up tonight. I went to the gym today and parked in the back, off to the side and took up 2 parking spots. When I came out there were 2 cars back there with me - a GT500 and a new Camaro V6. The GT500 guy had pulled up next to me like we were parking normally, where he was taking up 1/2 a spot on his driver's side. As I walked to my car and saw his, I was thinking it was funny because I parked so far away that only people that cared about their car purposely parked that far away in an otherwise empty parking lot. The GT500 guy was sitting in his car and as I walked by he said "hope you don't mind me cramping you over here but anybody that keeps a Mustang that clean certainly won't give me a door ding". HAHAHA. We talked for a minute and the Camaro owner came out. We talked to him for a while and he told us that when he saw our cars in the back of the lot that he had to park there because he knew he was safe, lol. Yes, Mustang owners and "car guys" ROCK!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

I hear you guys tell these stories about this and I wish the car clique around here was bigger but all we have is rednecks in diesels and fartwaggons. There are just a few of us real American car guys that drive our mustangs or american cars in general. Everybody else just abuses there stang as another car like a civic. ITs sad
Old 03-18-2011, 11:42 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

This happens to me a lot, I purposely park out in the way back of the parking lot in an empty section usually next to a curb safely away from all cart corrals and take up 2 or 3 parking spots.

I sometimes think taking up 2 or 3 spots is somewhat selfish, but hey I am out of the way parked in the section that no one else wants to park in, so who is gonna be bothered by it? Also, when I walk back to my car and see fellow Mustangs or muscle cars parked next to me, it makes me grin.

Quick Reply: Mustang owners rock!!!