Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why are some people @&$holes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 10:14 PM
mattstang2007
3rd Gear Member

Default Why are some people @&$holes?

So tonight I am going through the walmart parking lot leaving. This Suv full of at least three dudes and a girl fly up and are like burn em. I say I can't do that here. So this dude was like Pu@@& and I am one of those dumb guys that when you talk **** you better have the ***** to bring it, even though it's three to one. I yell back F U. and I slow down and see if they will come back, of course they dont. But why do people do these dumb things, I mean I have everything to lose not him. if I get caught I get huge ticket not to mention wasting my tires and he wants to call me a Pu@@$. I was half tempted to follow them but if **** does go down I get in more trouble then they would by the police, because I followed. any ways the three dudes looked like skinny gangsta wannabes. Sorry had to rant a bit.

Anyone have similar stories to get off their chest?

Last edited by mattstang2007; 09-21-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:20 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Indiana isn't exactly known for it's intellectuals lol. We are a bit of an "obtuse" state, but that said you will find idiots everywhere (sometimes in greater numbers).

Just let the crap roll off, honestly you have a good thing going (nice car, I am assuming a decent career, etc.) these kids usually have terrible personal/professional lives and they live through these silly weekend pranks.

Just let it go man, I know it can boil your blood but they're not worth the time you are spending dwelling on them.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:23 PM
mattstang2007
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I know it's not worth the time. I just can't stand cowardly acts like that. What part of Indiana are you from?
Old 09-21-2011, 10:26 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

There's a good chance that they were just young idiots...when young idiots are together near one another, they tend to do or say really stupid things. **** 'em.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

you are right.
some people are just a-holes. can't do anything to fix that.
but you did the right thing and did not "burn em." that might turn into a disaster in a populated place like walmart parking lot.
its hard to just let things go when you get pissed off.
they were probobly just a car load of punks anyways. not worth your time.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:43 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mattstang2007
Yeah I know it's not worth the time. I just can't stand cowardly acts like that. What part of Indiana are you from?
I agree, I hate when people can't back up their claims. I wonder why they even make them in the first place, typical idiots.

I'm from the carmel area, just outside of Indianapolis. Good to see some other Indiana guys on here lol.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:51 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

for some reason **** like that doesnt bother me lol. I guess it kinda would if they were young punks but I am 18 so I guess its different. Shoulda just yelled out the window after they called you a pu33y and said "yeah and thats why I'm driving this and your in that POS right?"... lol
Old 09-21-2011, 10:58 PM
brycerichert
1st Gear Member

Just the fact that someone calling you a *(&p*(&ss would make you so angry is worrisome. Any chance you've been in a road range "incident" before?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:34 PM
mattstang2007
3rd Gear Member

No and believe it or not I am super laid back and very calm. if you get me mad though look out, doesn't happen often maybe 5 times my whole life. I was angry but not that bad. If you mean when I wanted them to stop, I wanted them to stop because I feel if you say stuff like that and mean it you should be able to say it to my face as a man. It's more pride then being mad, Plus I have been through two wars and people don't scare me at all.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

Do what I do if someone says **** to me in traffic...
I say, "We can get out and compare d!ck size if you want, I'm not afraid to whip it out in front of your girl."

Quick Reply: Why are some people @&$holes?