Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some drunk degenerate smashed my window (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Well you're only over in Indiana. Give me a ring and we'll go bust the dude up.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:34 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
Well you're only over in Indiana. Give me a ring and we'll go bust the dude up.
Haha thanks dude, I appreciate the support. Honestly if the whole legal action fails I just might consider taking things into my own hands. It's a bad idea yeah, but this guy was 19- same age as me, I've been drunk before too and I have never laid a finger on anyone's car/person/pet. But thanks for the consideration. It seems like the white mustangs are really getting hit this year =(

He has no excuse for his actions, and neither should the courts. My dad's lawyer said he will be tried as an adult for a felony charge, and not a misdemeanor. And then after that, we can take what's left of the guy to court and sue. There were more specifics, but meh I'm not so focused on money as much as teaching him a lesson hard enough that it will ruin his future (career, financial, personal).
Old 09-30-2011, 07:08 PM
humansieve
1st Gear Member

I've had alot of nice things ruined by people who have no consideration for personal property. That idiot needs to grow up fast and maybe being prosecuted will do it. I like your car, I own a mineral Gray but bought a 02 v6 for my kid and it has the same striping as yours, sharp car! Good luck.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:29 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Don't forget the shave the douche's ***** with a dull blade on your way out...
Old 09-30-2011, 09:58 PM
BeachBlv
2nd Gear Member

Do you know the guys name? What car he drives? If I did I would make his life a living hell, not going to give any specifics but I have a few really messed up ideas.. PM me if you need any lol
Old 09-30-2011, 11:11 PM
legendlime05
4th Gear Member

you want to ruin someones life over drunken (still idiotic) actions? sure going to court might make him pay, but honestly make him pay for said damage and call it a day. ruining someones LIFE because they ruined your day?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:45 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by legendlime05
you want to ruin someones life over drunken (still idiotic) actions? sure going to court might make him pay, but honestly make him pay for said damage and call it a day. ruining someones LIFE because they ruined your day?
You have a valid point, and while I agree momentary anger got in the way I will still be taking legal action against the guy. He didn't just hit my car, he hit several, in fact- the security officer was telling me about how one of the other victims was a retired gentleman, and the other a pregnant woman soon expecting, all within about 2-3 blocks of where I park my car.

Sure, his punishment is harsh. He gets convicted of a felony he gets kicked out of college. But rules are rules, he made a bad decision and he will have to face the consequences for it. He didn't just ruin a day, he showed his lapse in character, and his childish behavior got the best of him, my TWELVE YEAR OLD SISTER would never show such a lack in self discipline.

If I were to make the same mistakes I can fully see myself rotting in prison, and losing my scholarships and maybe college progress (thus far). All I have worked for would be lost (I have no doubt of this) were I to commit such an action. I would expect no second chances, and no forgiveness. I will give this boy none either.

Life is one long dirty ****. Especially when no one wants to wipe your *** for you.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Hotwheelracer
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by legendlime05
No valid point here. He ruined his own life, he did the damage. aaquib is not ruining his life by taking him to court. Take responsibility for your actions and if that means something on your record for the rest of your life, too fugging bad. You shouldn't have done it. Enough of this coddling the criminal as a victim BS, big reason why people do dunb sh*t like this. They think they can get away with it, or pay a little cash and get away with it. Face something on your record or jail time and maybe the next guy will think twice.

Last edited by Hotwheelracer; 10-01-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:05 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

All evidence points to the Camaro owner in APT.609...
Old 10-01-2011, 05:24 AM
twistid

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
You have a valid point, and while I agree momentary anger got in the way I will still be taking legal action against the guy. He didn't just hit my car, he hit several, in fact- the security officer was telling me about how one of the other victims was a retired gentleman, and the other a pregnant woman soon expecting, all within about 2-3 blocks of where I park my car.

Sure, his punishment is harsh. He gets convicted of a felony he gets kicked out of college. But rules are rules, he made a bad decision and he will have to face the consequences for it. He didn't just ruin a day, he showed his lapse in character, and his childish behavior got the best of him, my TWELVE YEAR OLD SISTER would never show such a lack in self discipline.

If I were to make the same mistakes I can fully see myself rotting in prison, and losing my scholarships and maybe college progress (thus far). All I have worked for would be lost (I have no doubt of this) were I to commit such an action. I would expect no second chances, and no forgiveness. I will give this boy none either.

Life is one long dirty ****. Especially when no one wants to wipe your *** for you.

I agree 100% !!! Also what felony charges can you/the police press? Did you get his name or see him? If you find this information post it up for everyone to see. Facebook/google work wonders...

Quick Reply: Some drunk degenerate smashed my window (PICS)