Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sigh...This soon?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 10:58 AM
whosniffedme
3rd Gear Member

I think I noticed a new dent in my car too. Why can't I just own something nice without someone else ruining it? Are people really so stupid that they can't even properly exit a vehicle?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:21 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Those are malicious dents for sure. Easy fix but very concerning that the 47% thinks a new mustang is the reason they are brokedicks. Sometimes you wish you had your own private sniper on duty.......just saying.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:35 PM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

I Honestly park my car at the very end of every parking lot so it is no where near another soul...and daily I return out to see some piece of Junk clunker parked next to it Like they are trying to irritate me...I've since just started parking on end spots only, and when possible near a Tree Etc on one side to prevent damage. I agree with the thought that they are malicious dents, If the dealer doesn't cover them, I'm going to replace the Cap ASAP, What do you guys think, Get a matching color or go with a Carbon Fiber/Gloss Black like my rear valance?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:35 PM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 808muscle
Those are malicious dents for sure. Easy fix but very concerning that the 47% thinks a new mustang is the reason they are brokedicks. Sometimes you wish you had your own private sniper on duty.......just saying.
Ha, couldn't agree more!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

OP, I feel your pain.

Came out to my car the other day....found finger prints on the hood...1 day after a good wash. So irritating when people have zero respect for property that does not belong to them.

Hopefully the dealer does a good job fixing that for you.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:47 PM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Biceps
OP, I feel your pain.

Came out to my car the other day....found finger prints on the hood...1 day after a good wash. So irritating when people have zero respect for property that does not belong to them.

Hopefully the dealer does a good job fixing that for you.
This first man I spoke to basically told me to buy a new cover, But he refused to listen to anything I had to say, needless to say I walked away and am going to be speaking with someone separately on Monday when the Service department reopens.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:02 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

After my incident, I basically gave up. I have decided to no longer take my car anywhere that I have to park it and can't see it the entire time. No more grocery store, target, etc... And while I drive it, I will be the biggest dick ever. If they want to hate my car, then I am going to make them hate it more because from now on, its untouchable.

I am just kinda lucky I have a 2nd car. Albeit a 2000 Honda Accord.

I highly recommend getting yourself (not just OP, all of you) a good used beater car for around 3 grand. Insurance is like $25 a month and it's paid off in like a year or 2. with payemts hovering at or under $125/mo
Old 09-30-2012, 03:12 PM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xkape
After my incident, I basically gave up. I have decided to no longer take my car anywhere that I have to park it and can't see it the entire time. No more grocery store, target, etc... And while I drive it, I will be the biggest dick ever. If they want to hate my car, then I am going to make them hate it more because from now on, its untouchable.

I highly recommend getting yourself (not just OP, all of you) a good used beater car for around 3 grand. Insurance is like $25 a month and it's paid off in like a year or 2. with payemts hovering at or under $125/mo
I've since stopped taking mine to places such as those as well, There is a shuttle that runs from base to the NEX/Commissary etc, and I've hence been using that instead and just taking the baby out for fun.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xkape

I plan on getting a beater Focus or something ASAP.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:40 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

I would rather enjoy my mustang 24/7 and worry about getting a door ding than drive around in a piece of ****. Use that money to buy a used blower on s197 forum

That sucks OP, but thank goodness it's on the fuel door! Easy fix.