Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bama Tune/Shipping rant.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 10:49 PM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

Default Bama Tune/Shipping rant.

So I ordered my tuner and intake (JLT) Feb 12th and have yet to even see a shipping conformation....blah. I called AM.com and all the rep said was they were closed a few days for snow I can understand that (I live in SC the state shutdown because of that snow storm) but shouldnt of the parts at least shipped out by now?

Yep I am a little impatient....on the subject hows everyone likeing the Bama tunes? This is going to be my first time using a bama tune. Will I notice a huge difference in performance of the car?
Old 02-18-2014, 04:59 AM
Siber Express
3rd Gear Member

AM normally ships pretty fast, but the weather in PA as well as massive power outages might slow them down bit.
As for BAMA tunes on your V6, night and day difference.
BTW, 2 days of work for the BAMA team since you ordered, they don't work on Saturday and yesterday was a Holiday for most.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:36 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Yep, a little patience there, it will get to you sooner than later. Enjoy the new parts!
Old 02-18-2014, 08:16 AM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

lol, yep just ready for my parts to get here. It's just the longest ive ever waited on a AM part because they have all ways been super fast on shipping. Very good company and have all ways enjoyed there customer service/parts.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:20 AM
clix813
4th Gear Member

When they used to be the other company name cant remember what it was mustang something, it seemed like they used to have faster shipping. I don't know if that is a ups thing but id did seem like if it was ordered on a Monday it was at my door Thursday or Friday.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:33 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

I've not had any problems with getting parts from AM, but weather can bring things to a stop pretty quick. I put a JLT big air and bama tune on the 500 and that car was scary before, but now I have to wear brown pants every time I drive it.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

maybe a dumb question but will the Bama tune affect the sound/tone of my exhaust? I was really wanting to get the "ghost cam tune" but bama doesnt sell it for the 3.7. I know MPT does just honestly dont trust the company because ive never heard ofem until recently (not saying there a bad company heard good things)
Old 02-18-2014, 08:48 AM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

sums up this post nicely lol.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2k232
So I ordered my tuner and intake (JLT) Feb 12th and have yet to even see a shipping conformation....blah. I called AM.com and all the rep said was they were closed a few days for snow I can understand that (I live in SC the state shutdown because of that snow storm) but shouldnt of the parts at least shipped out by now?

Yep I am a little impatient....on the subject hows everyone likeing the Bama tunes? This is going to be my first time using a bama tune. Will I notice a huge difference in performance of the car?
I'm sorry to hear that your order has been held up! There's a few different things this could be but either way, I'll make sure you're taken care of very quickly. The weather has been a big factor for us in PA this winter, however we've only been shut down one day do to state of emergency. Rain, Snow or Shine we're in the office and will make sure that we're here to answer any questions you may have and that your order is processed quickly. Now the carriers on the other hand have had a tough winter. If your order was held up for shipping reasons, it's most likely because UPS/Fed Ex etc.. is having a tough time getting around town.

There's usually a 2-3 day turn around writing your tunes. We pre-load your custom tunes to the device so that when it arrives you can just plug and play! If you haven't filled out the 19 questions about your specific Mustang, there's a good chance that's what could be holding up your order. Please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll get to the bottom of this right away.

Hang in there, you'll be enjoying your Custom tune in no time! Like listed above, the Bama tune is night and day difference over your stock set up. You'll notice huge gains in power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, gas mileage and much more!

I hope this helps clear things up. We really appreciate your business and loyalty!

-Dan
Old 02-18-2014, 10:06 AM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the reply AM has allways done me right. The customer service is one of the many big reasons I keep ordering from you guys.

Quick Reply: Bama Tune/Shipping rant.