Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97
I would try the above suggestion first. I know my battery on my vette was dead a couple weeks ago, so I charged the battery and still nothing, until I disconnected and reconnected. Weird.
for the most part, electronics are spec'ed to work down to 9.6 volts, below which they should shut down. sometimes in a low-voltage situation (below 9.6, enough to present as a "dead" battery but not be completely flat) a module can flake out and require a complete battery cycle to come back.