Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos Groove Ford. You rock!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 07:50 PM
JThor
2nd Gear Member

Default Kudos Groove Ford. You rock!

I see a lot of complaints on these threads about how dealers mess up sales or service. So, I think when a dealer goes above and beyond, the dealer should get the kudos it deserves.

I live in the Front Range of Colorado near Denver. Groove Ford is in Centennial, CO near my house. I bought my 2010 GT new from Groove. It was a good experience and a smokin' deal. I have had the regular maintenance done there. The main reason why I went to the dealer is to keep things kosher for warranty purposes. I bring my own oil (Royal Purple) and filter, and they do a great job at a good price.

For awhile I have been noticing noise coming from the diff. It's a 3.73. So, I initially thought it was just normal gear noise. However, the noise got worse and worse.

I went to Groove last week to have some Koni front struts installed. I do a lot of my own work, but I didn't want to get involved with springs. I got a very competitive price for the install and alignment. The installation was perfect.

Brian James was my service manager. I told him about the diff problem. He had the technician look at it and determined that some bearings were bad. Brian got the work approved under warranty quickly and the diff was completely rebuilt. It took two days total, which I thought was an excellent turnaround time given the amount and work and the warranty approval. Brian arranged a loner car for me while the work was done. No runaround. No excuses.

I have heard so many horror stories both here on the forums and elsewhere about the dreaded whine when the gears are reset. The diff has zero whine! The technician did an excellent job.

On top of it, there were some minor repairs (out of warranty) which Brian had done for no charge.

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Brian James and Groove Ford, you rock!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:26 PM
krazykevin
2nd Gear Member

That is really nice
Old 05-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Nice!
Old 10-13-2015, 03:36 PM
Colorado Mustang Willy

Default Awesome!!

Originally Posted by JThor
I see a lot of complaints on these threads about how dealers mess up sales or service. So, I think when a dealer goes above and beyond, the dealer should get the kudos it deserves.

I live in the Front Range of Colorado near Denver. Groove Ford is in Centennial, CO near my house. I bought my 2010 GT new from Groove. It was a good experience and a smokin' deal. I have had the regular maintenance done there. The main reason why I went to the dealer is to keep things kosher for warranty purposes. I bring my own oil (Royal Purple) and filter, and they do a great job at a good price.

For awhile I have been noticing noise coming from the diff. It's a 3.73. So, I initially thought it was just normal gear noise. However, the noise got worse and worse.

I went to Groove last week to have some Koni front struts installed. I do a lot of my own work, but I didn't want to get involved with springs. I got a very competitive price for the install and alignment. The installation was perfect.

Brian James was my service manager. I told him about the diff problem. He had the technician look at it and determined that some bearings were bad. Brian got the work approved under warranty quickly and the diff was completely rebuilt. It took two days total, which I thought was an excellent turnaround time given the amount and work and the warranty approval. Brian arranged a loner car for me while the work was done. No runaround. No excuses.

I have heard so many horror stories both here on the forums and elsewhere about the dreaded whine when the gears are reset. The diff has zero whine! The technician did an excellent job.

On top of it, there were some minor repairs (out of warranty) which Brian had done for no charge.

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Brian James and Groove Ford, you rock!
I have been going to Groove for about a year now. I wasn't really considering them for my modding. Maybe I should reconsider. Thanks for this post!!
Old 10-14-2015, 01:07 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Thats really cool that he was able and willing to fix the rear end under warranty on a 5-6 yr old car. That is how you get repeat customers.