4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Why !

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 PM
bkmotoart

Default Why !

I get hundreds of people to view a post and not one comment or opinion. Ill remember that when I see a fellow mustang driver broke down on the side of the road. Ill drive by and just wave.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 PM
stevednmc
3rd Gear Member

Well, thats not very nice, lol. Perhaps no one has an answer for you? I know i wouldnt want someone just winging an answer out that had nothing to do with my issue. Just a thought...but take solice that I posted here, so if im ever in arizona and break down you'll stop for me right? Just give it a chance and be patient, i have several posts on several forums that have gone unanswered, just the way it goes sometimes.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:39 PM
arabianobsession
2nd Gear Member

Some people don't always have an answer for you Sometimes when I see a thread with a topic I have some knowledge on, I'll click on it and it turns out I don't have a clue what the answer could be. Just the way it goes sometimes.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:03 PM
scottybaccus
2nd Gear Member

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out...
Old 09-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Franchi
4th Gear Member

Really? This thread makes me laugh.

90% of people on forums don't post much, and of that 10% that actively post, only 1% may know the answer to a question.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:45 PM
kugzgt
5th Gear Member

u gotta calm down man. if you're that concerned about your problems then take it to a mechanic and get raped instead of waiting for replies. you gotta remember alot of guys on here have lives, we dont just sit in front of the computer all day trying to solve other ppls problems. i know these guys have been more than helpful when im in need of something. it just takes some time
Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 PM
FlamingoGT
2nd Gear Member

Let's see... I see that you have 2 other threads currently going about ticking noises, one underneath near the transmission and the other somewhere near the passenger side. They both have responses that are seemingly fairly decent from the information given. These threads, and many others, I have clicked on just because they sounded interesting, but I don't have anything new to add to them.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:22 PM
cliffyk
TECH SAVANT

^, yup me too...

"ticking" from somewhere, combined with a litany of the usual suspects defined as things "I know it cannot be" does not leave much room for comment...
Old 09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FlamingoGT
Let's see... I see that you have 2 other threads currently going about ticking noises, one underneath near the transmission and the other somewhere near the passenger side. They both have responses that are seemingly fairly decent from the information given. These threads, and many others, I have clicked on just because they sounded interesting, but I don't have anything new to add to them.
Totally agree..
Old 09-19-2011, 08:31 PM
cliffyk
TECH SAVANT

I will also add that this is one of the most accommodating, of newcomers, forums I have ever participated in--and that is perhaps the single trait that made me settle in and feel comfortable right off the bat. Overall we are a respectful and mature group here to help one another.

In fact, the people here are so accepting that your coming in with the second sentence of your 7th post reading

Originally Posted by bkmotoart
Ill remember that when I see a fellow mustang driver broke down on the side of the road. Ill drive by and just wave.
will make even the most goodhearted of our group fall right into line with sentiments such as "Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out..."

Perhaps you would like to back up and try again?