I have a 2004 Ford Mustang GT DOHC.
I need to know if anyone has put this MMR 70mm Turbo on there same car.
Wondering if they had to beef up anything else just for the 9psi boost from the turbo.
82,000 KM on my GT
From MMR Racing. http://www.modularmustangracing.com/
go into products, turbos and compenents, should be the first one.
70mm Economy Turbo kit for 96-04 DOHC (excludes 03/04 Supercharged Cobra)
Produces 530 HP and 9 psi (adjustable) on stock engine)
Dyno Tested and Proven Kit To Work and Virtually Double The Factory Horsepower
- Maintain Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- All 3” 304 Stainless Steel Tubing, Intercooler Piping and Downpipe
- V-band Connections On the Hotside
- Downpipe o2 Bung Welded for Wideband Use
- Both header to turbo pipes have have necessary o2 bungs welded
- Bar and Plate Intercooler
- All Hardware For Each Component Supplied In The Kit - INCLUDED
- Neatly Packaged to Make Install As Easy As Possible
- Complete Instruction Packet w/ Photos