4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Lambo DOORs....Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Fallstar01
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Lambo DOORs....Help!

ORIGINAL: Matts00GT

Unfortunately I agree with them. The only thing that lambo doors belong on, is a lambo. Take the large chunk of money you were going to use on two door brackets and spend it on something else.
My problem is that these boards are getting cluttered with repetitious opinions that don't answer the question. If he asked "What do you guys think of lambo doors?" that would be one thing but this place is called "Mustang Forums". It's for everyone with a mustang, whatever style or direction they choose to take their car. This 4.6 forum is for a 96 gt that is taken to tuner shows for trophys as much as a twin-turbo cobra that runs 9s... The main thing people complain about with this place is there is alot less information and alot more opinions.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Rauchle05
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fallstar01

Unfortunately I agree with them. The only thing that lambo doors belong on, is a lambo. Take the large chunk of money you were going to use on two door brackets and spend it on something else.
My problem is that these boards are getting cluttered with repetitious opinions that don't answer the question. If he asked "What do you guys think of lambo doors?" that would be one thing but this place is called "Mustang Forums". It's for everyone with a mustang, whatever style or direction they choose to take their car. This 4.6 forum is for a 96 gt that is taken to tuner shows for trophys as much as a twin-turbo cobra that runs 9s... The main thing people complain about with this place is there is alot less information and alot more opinions.
If u want 100% facts about everything on your car, then go to ford. When you come to a message board then you will get a lot of opinions. Its not just this message board that u get a lot of opinions, its every message board, just look and see. I personally believe that putting lambo doors on a mustang is absolutely rediculous. I also believe that an idiot in Qatar or however the hell u spell it(not important enough to spell right) is an absolute moron for coming to this website and telling a bunch of people he doesnt know that they are lazy.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Fallstar01
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rauchle05

If u want 100% facts about everything on your car, then go to ford. When you come to a message board then you will get a lot of opinions. Its not just this message board that u get a lot of opinions, its every message board, just look and see. I personally believe that putting lambo doors on a mustang is absolutely rediculous. I also believe that an idiot in Qatar or however the hell u spell it(not important enough to spell right) is an absolute moron for coming to this website and telling a bunch of people he doesnt know that they are lazy.
Well, nice job of insulting a country, trivializing the value of the internet, and proving once again that big headed egos like your own make for the worst idiots out there. Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and they're usually full of s***. Why don't you stop being part of the problem. I have a feeling that he called people lazy because there are tons of people on here who may be able to help but didn't feel like it. Imagine that. Instead he gets of bunch of people telling him how rediculous it's gonna look. Well for years now since those door kits came out, people have been slamming them. You think such worthless insight from the likes of you matters one damn bit to anyone? I'm sure this guy already knows he's going against the grain with this one. Grow up kid.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Rauchle05
2nd Gear Member

Well, nice job of insulting a country, trivializing the value of the internet, and proving once again that big headed egos like your own make for the worst idiots out there. Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and they're usually full of s***. Why don't you stop being part of the problem. I have a feeling that he called people lazy because there are tons of people on here who may be able to help but didn't feel like it. Imagine that. Instead he gets of bunch of people telling him how rediculous it's gonna look. Well for years now since those door kits came out, people have been slamming them. You think such worthless insight from the likes of you matters one damn bit to anyone? I'm sure this guy already knows he's going against the grain with this one. Grow up kid.
Who the hell are u to tell me to grow up? Your sitting there spending time cussing out a 19 year old over the internet that said absolutely nothing offensive to u? So it seems to me that your the one that needs to grow up! The only thing that i pointed out to u is that the only place thats gonna give you flawless facts about mustangs is the company that built them.
At no point in my post did i insult the country of Qatar. i simply stated that it was not important for me to spell it right.
Since your captain caring of all the countries, please tell me.... Can you spell all the countries of the world and locate them on a map? Didnt think so. So you obviously "insult" the countries that u can't spell then huh?
However, i did insult a guy that called everyone on this board lazy because it was a very selfish and idiotic comment. I love coming to this board, it is very helpful to me. It just pissed me off to see that somebody would call the people on this board lazy. Nobody on this board is paid to give information to anyone. Everybody here just gives info about what they know becuz we all love the cars that we drive! right? So next time think twice before u judge me telling me i have a "big headed ego" and telling me to "grow up" becuz u dont know **** about me. take care bro
Old 12-08-2005, 06:25 PM
pj1010
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pj1010

God I love JDaniels responses. That plus **** lambo doors.
Wow, you're just as completely useless as he is with responding to these types of questions. Congrats
He just insulted all of us....**** that dude. And **** you too.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:28 PM
pj1010
3rd Gear Member

How many people on this site have ****ing lambo doors dude? I really don't think that anyone gives a **** about this guy after he called us all lazy. Just like JD said, if he's so motived and not lazy, he can find the ****in doors his dumbass self.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Fallstar01
4th Gear Member

God I love JDaniels responses. That plus **** lambo doors.
Wow, you're just as completely useless as he is with responding to these types of questions. Congrats
He just insulted all of us....**** that dude. And **** you too.
Didn't know you were so damn sensitive. Get over it. I'm just trying to cut through the Bulls***.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:07 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

another e-war YAY IM SO EXCITED!
Old 12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Jglisson
3rd Gear Member

leave the lambo doors to the imports and the lamorghinis...put a blower on your slow rag.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:12 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Lambo Doors == Rice.
'nuff said :-p

What you doing in Qatar? You detached from NSA Bahrain or something?

Quick Reply: Lambo DOORs....Help!