4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Does Borla Make Good Mufflers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 06:32 AM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

Default Does Borla Make Good Mufflers?

Originally Posted by NO2JUNKIE
what are doing here then, this is MUSTANG FOrUMS, not JEEP FORUMS
Bro....let me tell you what. A motor is a motor. That little 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ went from a 5 speed 2.5L 4 popper hardtop to a 5 speed Chevy 350 V8 that snapped the rear driveshaft on me with mudders. And we didn't pay to have that s**t done to it, we did it.

Chevy, Saturn, Ford, Dodge, it's all an air pump.

Now don't get your panties in a bunch since you sound like a complete idiot everytime you try to show me off. I may only be 19, but after doing some single digits drag racing for a team out in Indianapolis and hitting up the trails in true fashion, I've had probably more experiance, hands on or theory, than you'll ever have in a lifetime, especially when YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PURGE WILL DO FOR THE CAR WITH THAT NAME and an all high and mighty education (which I am currently pursueing).

Quit being such a p**** dude.......seriously.......
Old 01-12-2004, 12:01 PM
whtmustangt99

I HAVE FLOWMASTERS AND I LOVE THEM, I GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY SOUND ALL OF THE TIME.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:17 PM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

We know what a V8 sounds like......Magnaflows will sound DAMNED good and give you more power.....hell, even Ultraflows will.....and they're damned cheaper.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:01 PM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

Originally Posted by jeep45238
Originally Posted by NO2JUNKIE
what are doing here then, this is MUSTANG FOrUMS, not JEEP FORUMS
Bro....let me tell you what. A motor is a motor. That little 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ went from a 5 speed 2.5L 4 popper hardtop to a 5 speed Chevy 350 V8 that snapped the rear driveshaft on me with mudders. And we didn't pay to have that s**t done to it, we did it.

Chevy, Saturn, Ford, Dodge, it's all an air pump.

Now don't get your panties in a bunch since you sound like a complete idiot everytime you try to show me off. I may only be 19, but after doing some single digits drag racing for a team out in Indianapolis and hitting up the trails in true fashion, I've had probably more experiance, hands on or theory, than you'll ever have in a lifetime, especially when YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PURGE WILL DO FOR THE CAR WITH THAT NAME and an all high and mighty education (which I am currently pursueing).

Quit being such a p**** dude.......seriously.......
</P>

</P>

Ok Jugador part II....lets not get into higher education degrees because you'll lose with me, dont get even there.</P>
Old 01-12-2004, 11:36 PM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

I'm in college.

However, your degree don't mean s**t if you don't know how to use it. 80% of all pizza boys in D.C. have a bacholers! Common sense is a mandatory!

And don't EVER call me Jug.........ever........
Old 01-12-2004, 11:53 PM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

</P>

I know how to use kid, again , dont get into this kind of discussion because you'll lose.</P>
Old 01-13-2004, 12:12 AM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

.......................don't start dude. You're sitting here trying to "oust" me from a car forum. I'm a gear head, it ain't happenin.

You don't know didly s**t when it comes down to cars, and the little you do know everyone else also knows. Hence the contributions you make just take up more bandwidth.

You don't know how to use common sense when it comes to cars.....when you sit there and proclaim flowmasters as the best mufflers, nitrous as a god send (it is) yet probably don't even know how it works or how to wire it up, you need to keep your mouth shut on those subjects untill you do some research on them.

Now get off your soapbox.
Old 01-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

If you guys want to hear exhaust sounds, check out www.mustangexhaust.com They have sound clips of damn near anything you want. </P>

</P>

At the risk of sounding like N02Junkie, I have a MAC exhaust, and I think it sounds pretty bad ***. If you can deal with the hack engineering of the system, and can use your head to make adjustments that they don't tell you about, it's a good exhaust, and it does provide some performance gains. I do like the sound of the Flows, but I didn't want to sound like every other Mustang and F150 on the planet. </P>
Old 01-16-2004, 09:15 PM
97 GT

All i was trying to do was reply to a post asking how good the borla mufflers are. I personally do not have the borla system on my car so all i can say. Itis in my opinion thatthey are nice sounding exhaust from the couple of mustangs i have heard. Also i do have a mustang it is 1997 black GT coupe with 5 speed loaded. I do not have an exhause yet but will be ordering a full exhast soon from mac and will get a set of BBK headers and x-pipe. I also have a good friend of mine who has a 96 GT and has put BBK headers and x-pipe with a mac exhaust and it sounds very impressive. Thats it
Old 01-16-2004, 10:07 PM
hotrodman
I ♥ Acer

i think they a waste of money<edited><editID>hotrodman</editID><editDate>38002.8396412037</editDate></edited>

Quick Reply: Does Borla Make Good Mufflers?