4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

First Time at the Track 1/4 mile with slips

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Man that vid was funny as hell... Man it amazes me why anybody would want to come on the internet and lie, especailly about something so trivial as time slips..

Last edited by Soldier GT; 08-17-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:55 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

LOLz at this ish.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:28 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Okay guys, it's a new day. Here's the deal to quick2slide or whatever....In order to get respect on these forums, you must first....give it and then earn it. There are ALOT of very knowledgeable people with real world experience that are at your disposal. It's up to you, to weed through the BS and and hype and really do some RESEARCH before spouting off second hand or made up information.

We all have been "new" to the Mustang scene, so don't try and fit fit in by posting wild claims and not expect to get called out by those that have "been there, done that". Ya know what I mean?

So...sit back, relax and post up your mods and let the people here that are in the know help you out with whatever your goals or dreams are.

DAMN, I should be a politician....LOL Seriously dude. Settle down and let these forums help you, not hurt you>

Mitch... aka code3GT, aka 1SLO85.....LOL
Old 08-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Cobrajets
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
dumbassholes like this drive real members of this forum away to other forums.
Originally Posted by quickndslick2
dumbassholes like this drive real members of this forum away to other forums

^^^ atleast i noe my car is faster than yours and im only 19, and im getting hte procharger install when i have pics i will post so u guys can hate me even more
Old post by "quickndslick2" 07-29-2010

im just sayin, i noe my car is fast because ppl tell me it if and because i have raced high end cars and beat them, maybe not as fast as you but u probaly have a sick **** setup my mustang is my daily driver and im only 22 i havent even got the car for a year yet and i have done alot to it from how it came stock, im very satisfied with my stang so no need to hate bro
"quickndslick2
"

I'm not saying you're a LIAR! But, how can you be 22 years old in July, then get three years younger, less than a month later?

No need to worry about driving me away from this forum (not saying I'm a real member). There is too much good information from experienced members. Those of us who use it on a regular basis, know who has useful information and who has B/S information. I read posts every day, but I don't post every day, because I don't have the answer to all the questions. If I do post, I want it to be as accurate as possible. Some people just like to give their opinions, whether they are right or not.

p.s. soorry ef u dont undrstan wat i rited on hear kwikandslik2. mebbee u culd git sum 1 to hlp ya reed it YO! u is probally 12 yeers old 2 day.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Pony123
2nd Gear Member

Hey hey hey ... no making fun of 19 yr olds.

Im 20 old butr im mature enough not to measure dicks. Everything in my car was put in by me and i can say i have a vast knowledge of s197s. I owned a 08 V6 and now a 06 V8 Vert. I actually prefer not talking about my car, keeps it more sleeper. But then again its the ones with the "slow" cars that talk about how super fast there stock car is.

Listen ,

use mustangforums for knowledge, help and chat. Many members here have experience in different types of mustangs. If your car is slow ask how to make it faster. If you dont have the money ( Ive been there many times, thats why im not intercooled) then dont worry about it. No one is going to make fun of you. We are here to help each other out and advise eachtoher and give our opinions.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

After my few years on this forum I have concluded that it should be mandatory that you complete 3 months of playing World of Warcraft on a daily basis(and level in The Barrens) before being given the capability to post on these forums. This training course would guarantee that you would be able to sniff a troll from a mile away. I'm floored at how easy people on car performance forums are to troll. Theres been dozens of incidents where I took one look at the OP's first post in a thread and knew it was an outright troll but that he would have everybody riled up within 10 minutes, its like clockwork. After 5 years of WOW I no troll can trick me and I can troll with the best of them, its a valuable skill.

20 dollars says this is OxfordGT
Old 08-17-2010, 12:44 PM
devongarver
5th Gear Member

LOL no way would ox bother with something this lame...or would he? lol
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 PM
kugzgt
5th Gear Member

Old 08-17-2010, 09:04 PM
SUP3R D4VE
1st Gear Member

my neighbor has a few bolt ons no suspension work,street tires,gears, and he pulled a 2.05-60ft and 8.64 1/8
Old 08-17-2010, 09:54 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by headedncammed2vEnvy
quicknslick i support ya mang these guys have no idea, I ran an 11.7 tonight with my 2v w/ heds n cams and CAI/x pipe. we should run them sometime man it would be cool.
^Plain and simple, you are going to get eaten alive within the next 24 hours.

Quick Reply: First Time at the Track 1/4 mile with slips