Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang > 4.6L General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Tommy079
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 GT Convertible
PM Me...I'll add you PM Me we'll get down on some Xbox
Default Got that SSS Adrenaline sound now!

Well, thanks to my good friend MrtStang my car rumbles down the road with a nice deep throaty sound.

SSS has been on back order since who knows when, but Rod hooked me up with a sweet deal on his old Adrenaline mufflers that he had on before he went to a full Terminator catback. There's no telling how long I'd have had to wait on SSS to come through...so thanks a ton Rod!!!

I'll make a video pretty soon and get some sound added to the thread to give it the full effect.

A few more mods and I may actually add some vehicle specs to my signature: SSS Adrenaline Mufflers, Bilstein HD rear shocks, K&N drop in air filter.

That's it so far...still kinda weak for a sig Once I get the tuner and gears I'll throw up my specs and 1/4 mile time/mph.

Thanks again Rod! You're the man!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Last edited by Tommy079; 08-01-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Tommy079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2000 Camaro SS

My pleasure man! I'm glad i sold them to someone who really appreciates them. To be honest if it wasn't for the development of the Terminator mufflers i would still have them. Back when i had them with only a MRT catted h, it was one of the deepest and best sounds i've ever heard on a modular 2 valve. My only thing was i wanted it REALLY LOUD, so the termis were a logical choice.

Look forward to video.
2000 Camaro SS, 6-speed with 4.10's, Pacesetter long tubes, ORY pipe, Magnaflow 14419 w/FM merge, forged TMS 370 LQ9, TSP stage 2.5/5.3 (862) heads, TMS custom cam, LS6 intake, SLP lid, ASP UD crank pulley, ported stock TB, SSRA, LS2/LS6 MAF, Detroit Truetrack with stock 10 bolt, custom tune, NX wet kit w/125 shot, chrome ZR1 rims with BFG dr's
mrtstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #3
Gt04
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Mustang Gt Vert
Dannysaccnt
Send a message via AIM to Gt04 Send a message via MSN to Gt04

Mmm sss, not biased at all

In search of new #s and me to stop being a lazy *** and do some work.
Gt04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:16 AM   #4
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '95 gt 347

lets hear some vids already!!!! :P

'03 cobra- 2.8 KB mammoth, 19lbs, bolt ons, rxt clutch, sra w/ 3.73's

654/546 whp/tq

Old setup - Ported eaton, 16lbs, minor bolt ons, sra, self tuned.

501/501 - 11.23@124
ctgreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
Gt04
4th Gear Member

Dannysaccnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgreddy View Post
lets hear some vids already!!!! :P
Youtube gt04ish, I have a few vids of mine on there, Rod has some somewhere as well if I remember right. I am curious to see how they sound on a basically stock setup though
Old 08-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2000 Camaro SS

I have a couple of vids on a old photobucket account, and a quick vid of the cams on You Tube.

I'll be curious to see how they sound on Tommy's ride compared to mine when i just had the Adrenaline cat back alone. I would think very similar.

Gt04, did you ever try the Adrenalines, or did you go straight for the Terminators?
2000 Camaro SS, 6-speed with 4.10's, Pacesetter long tubes, ORY pipe, Magnaflow 14419 w/FM merge, forged TMS 370 LQ9, TSP stage 2.5/5.3 (862) heads, TMS custom cam, LS6 intake, SLP lid, ASP UD crank pulley, ported stock TB, SSRA, LS2/LS6 MAF, Detroit Truetrack with stock 10 bolt, custom tune, NX wet kit w/125 shot, chrome ZR1 rims with BFG dr's
mrtstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
Gt04
4th Gear Member

Dannysaccnt

I had the adrenalines for a whole 2 days lol, they're just rockin out in the garage now waitin for another car to go on to
Old 08-02-2011, 09:48 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
07, adrenaline, catback, cobra, forum, mufflers, mustang, sss