4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

New pics of my Saleen

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 04:13 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

The only one name calling was you.......You thrashed a new member for posting pics of a car because u dont think ots a "real saleen" hell hes a newbie he might not even know its not real if it isnt, not everyone is the ultimate roush and saleen expert like you pal, so get over yourself alreay, Btw besides internet bench racing got and videos or timeslips of your v6 "roush"

Last edited by uberstang1; 06-25-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by uberstang1
The only one name calling was you....... Btw besides internet bench racing got and videos or timeslips of your v6 "roush"
You called me butthurt... go back and look. Maybe you forgot already, so it's right there with a pic so it should be easy for you to find.

Why quote "Roush"? It is Roush serial #5004. REAL - not a fake. It was a well known car in it's day. I have nothing to prove to someone who thinks misbadging cars is cool. Carry on....
Old 06-25-2012, 04:33 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by LilRoush
You called me butthurt... go back and look. Maybe you forgot already, so it's right there with a pic so it should be easy for you to find.

Why quote "Roush"? It is Roush serial #5004. REAL - not a fake. It was a well known car in it's day. I have nothing to prove to someone who thinks misbadging cars is cool. Carry on....
Technocally butthurt was describinf your feelings, not really name calling and it was directed as a joke but since u contine to push on it must of been true, anyone way sp what ur saying is u dont have any 1/4 or 1/8 miles slips or videos, shocker.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:33 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

The only one name calling was you.......You thrashed a new member for posting pics of a car because u dont think ots a "real saleen" hell hes a newbie he might not even know its not real if it isnt, not everyone is the ultimate roush and saleen expert like you pal, so get over yourself alreay, Btw besides internet bench racing got and videos or timeslips of your v6 "roush"

And since you edited after I quoted you....

I NEVER said anything negative about the OP. Go re-read before running your mouth. I pointed out the side skirts are Kaminari brand, that is all (Post #26 if you want to go look for yourself.)
I also said nothing about being a Roush/Saleen expert. Again, check yourself prior to posting pointless rants.

Talk about get over yourself......

Last edited by LilRoush; 06-25-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Oh look, lilroush being a douche. What else is new

^^ that is name calling
Old 06-25-2012, 04:54 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Oh look, WhiteGTfox felt obligated to jump in only to name call and not add something to a thread. What else is new.

Technocally butthurt was describinf your feelings, not really name calling and it was directed as a joke but since u contine to push on it must of been true, anyone way sp what ur saying is u dont have any 1/4 or 1/8 miles slips or videos, shocker.
Calling me butthurt is calling me a name. End of story.
I'm still looking for clarification on when it's ok to misbadge.
If it's fast but not a Cobra? Or did you change to when you can't afford the real thing it's ok?

And if you knew the first thing about the V6 I built you'd know it wasn't a drag car, it was a road course car. I ignore questions asking for time slips because there are none. That's not a big secret - or a 'shocker' as you put it. Congrats on failing at trying to make me look bad.... again. You make me laugh. LOL
Old 06-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Ron505
2nd Gear Member

Very sharp car B Davis!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by LilRoush
Oh look, WhiteGTfox felt obligated to jump in only to name call and not add something to a thread. What else is new.

Calling me butthurt is calling me a name. End of story.
I'm still looking for clarification on when it's ok to misbadge.
If it's fast but not a Cobra? Or did you change to when you can't afford the real thing it's ok?

And if you knew the first thing about the V6 I built you'd know it wasn't a drag car, it was a road course car. I ignore questions asking for time slips because there are none. That's not a big secret - or a 'shocker' as you put it. Congrats on failing at trying to make me look bad.... again. You make me laugh. LOL
Ill explain my badging situation personally when u post slips, u claim it was faster than most svt cars so back it up with some cold hard facts. And clearlllly it would of been cheaper for ME specifically to buy a cobra bu once again ill explain when i see some slips, and well call it even.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:26 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Ill explain my badging situation personally when u post slips, u claim it was faster than most svt cars so back it up with some cold hard facts. And clearlllly it would of been cheaper for ME specifically to buy a cobra bu once again ill explain when i see some slips, and well call it even.
Again with the misquoting.
I said MANY SVT car, not MOST. Big difference.
And I also told you I have no drag slips b/c it's not a drag car. So asking for something that isn't there isn't getting anywhere.

I sent you a PM so we don't **** all over this thread together.

Back to on topic about the OP's Saleen......
Old 06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Finally a little action in the 4.6 section..

Quick Reply: New pics of my Saleen