5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Related to 5.0 obsession..

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Related to 5.0 obsession..

For sure. I've always done that with my cars and bikes. I park them strategically so I can see them from my balcony. Then I fabricate reasons to go drive the car. I always feel like I don't get to drive it enough.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Synyster Racing
2nd Gear Member

LOL, I go to my shop everyday even if I have nothing to do to my car. I just look at it and think what else I can do with it. Thats funny
Old 06-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Valcore
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 91lxstang

i do it too and mine looks like crap.... its fun to always notice sumthin new on ur car... u know what i mean?
ahhhh i just got a new scratch about a month ago... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i just don't understand how inconsiderate people can be when opening doors and such.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Valcore

ORIGINAL: 91lxstang

i do it too and mine looks like crap.... its fun to always notice sumthin new on ur car... u know what i mean?
ahhhh i just got a new scratch about a month ago... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i just don't understand how inconsiderate people can be when opening doors and such.
I could kill em. The funny thing is, when I have a car that is not perfect, I can drive it for four years without putting a scratch on it. Then, the only two brand new cars I've owned were trashed within two years. Retarded. I don't think I would have my GT painted even if I could afford it--causes to many collisions.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Myfetang
2nd Gear Member

yep, I can relate, always checking out the ride
Old 06-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Myfetang

Come to think of it, I think if your on this site in the first place, you can probably relate.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Valcore
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Twisted

Come to think of it, I think if your on this site in the first place, you can probably relate.
yeah really, think of all the people that have nice cars that are not on this or any site, most take it for granted
Old 06-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Valcore

ORIGINAL: Twisted

yeah really, think of all the people that have nice cars that are not on this or any site, most take it for granted
No kidding. I have a friend that just got a brand new big-butt BMW. The tires are like two feet wide. LOL. So the other day, I asked him, "So when your not driving it, are you out here staring at it, or on the internet reading about it?" Now mind you, he had had the car for less than a week. He replied, "No, Why?" I just said ok, and left it at that. He then admitted that he's not much of a car enthusiast. "If it gets me around, I'm happy," he said. I was thinking how much less than an 06 Beamer it would take to "get me around."
Old 06-19-2006, 12:48 AM
BlackMustang02GT
4th Gear Member

i turn it on and leave it running for 5 minutes admiring its beauty and sound, then i waste about 2 hours of each weekend washing her then driving her for about another hour or so to who knows where, just to make heads turn... then i laugh to myself knowing that i have one of those cars that people actually have to stop and make a comment about.

In the words of mr burns... EEEEXXCCCEEEELLLENNTTT
Old 06-19-2006, 01:04 AM
302RideOrDie
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackmustang94gt

i turn it on and leave it running for 5 minutes admiring its beauty and sound, then i waste about 2 hours of each weekend washing her then driving her for about another hour or so to who knows where, just to make heads turn... then i laugh to myself knowing that i have one of those cars that people actually have to stop and make a comment about.

In the words of mr burns... EEEEXXCCCEEEELLLENNTTT

lol, I do that too... it always makes you feel good when people stop doing what their doing and just stare at you when you drive bye...

Quick Reply: Related to 5.0 obsession..