5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

I Took 3rd Place At Ford Nationals. Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 11:30 PM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

Default I Took 3rd Place At Ford Nationals. Car Show

at hagerstown maryland for the big huge ford meet and drag,show shine. i took 3rd place at the show of mustang modification class... and i drove 1 and half hours in rain to get there. Took alot of work to get clean.. but i was really happy... and i still have a pile of parts i just bought to be put on this winter.. Cant wait till next summer.. by the way was anyone at the hagerstown mason dixion ford meet?... it was a really kick *** show and the first ive ever been to
Old 09-05-2006, 11:39 PM
93 LX FiveO
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I Took 3rd Place At Ford Nationals. Car Show

whats your setup?

ive read a few of your posts in the past and you're pretty inconsistent on what you claim.. making it hard to believe you truley own the car you claim.

not trying to be a dick just pointing out the obvious.. i know im not alone.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:42 PM
ooticamitica
4th Gear Member

not that i know him or anything, but in his defense if he asked if anyone was at a show, why would he be lying?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:45 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Can I see the pictures of the trophy/award?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

probably because its a huge show, and just because he asked doesnt mean he owns the car, it could be a local car owned and he might claim it. alot of stuff, ive read his posts before too, nothing really goes together with what he said. he could of went to the show and the guy that really owned the car could of been there. but anyways its none of my biz.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

then not to mention he has no other pics of the car, under the hood or anything and the only thing has is:

Just My Every Day Pony with only 573-RWHP on the bottle
Old 09-05-2006, 11:48 PM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

i duno dude.. dont matter its for real i was at mason dixion drag way in maryland and***I was goign down to race and i blew a left front tire out on the way*** i had no spair stupid me and i didnt have the money to race cuz it put me out 80 dolelrs for a new metric tire...*** it really suckd... cuz i wanted to race jpc's car actually.. they had a blue notch back there... i met a few guys of here there actually. but im done talkn bout my car im just here to ask questions .. its a 347stroker motor and has forged internals and all msd...moser 9inch thats the main parts i built the motor for a procharger.. but liek i said im only 17 and i do work my *** of for hwat i own.. and i can truthfly say i pay every bill i have... ...i dont want to be center of attention and all.. its kewl with me to be the little man.. i met the prostang club also... and they loved my car.. so i duno man im done sayn anything bout my car really am.. i dont expect anything or someone to say hey thats nice n all..
Old 09-05-2006, 11:48 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

i agree i have heard a lotta talk but no game... not saying i have any myself but im honest with what i have.. 95 cobra mustang stock... cuz im poor at the moment college sux!!... but i have heard ppl ask about dyno sheets and pics but never get any evidence... seems odd is all im sayin i guess
Old 09-05-2006, 11:51 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

we want a fresh pic now/and a vid. of it also or i will throw the first stone...you got 60 seconds.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

Here we go again. You cats are like vultures. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Quick Reply: I Took 3rd Place At Ford Nationals. Car Show