5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Reasons NOT to sell my 92 notch

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 03:01 AM
yamablaster024

Default Reasons NOT to sell my 92 notch

I got this 92 notch and honestly im so bored with the car. I got a good deal on it and its a nice, clean New Mexico car with absolutely nothing wrong with it. Im going to be storing it soon and honestly im getting sick of seeing it. It doesnt turn heads and is not really that appealing. It has a stock sound (dynomax mufflers) and well unless i get on it no one really knows what in the heck it is. I kind of want to sell it but i do not really know what its worth and everyone is telling me that i willl never be able to replace the car. What can i do to the car on a budget to make me like it again? what do you guys think about a spoiler?

Old 11-13-2006, 03:05 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Reasons NOT to sell my 92 notch

lets see HCI, umm i can't think of anything right now... but i do have one good damn reason not to sell it IT'S A MUSTANG and a clean one at that
Old 11-13-2006, 03:08 AM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

start moddin it! then you'll never want to get rid of it!
Old 11-13-2006, 03:12 AM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

DAmn, thats 1 good lookin notch. Do a budget build....If you want sound, slp's are for you ! If you want some good power do a cheap HCI build. You can make good power for cheap if you shop wisely....Or slap a supercharger on top and be happy.

How much you lookin to spend ?

And if you dont want the car, how much you want for it ?
Old 11-13-2006, 03:14 AM
Commander Bubbles
2nd Gear Member

...or let me buy it:P
Old 11-13-2006, 03:17 AM
nmerrill
5th Gear Member

that is an awesome car! no to the spoiler idea BTW. start modding it and never look back again
Old 11-13-2006, 03:20 AM
frdmstng1986GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yamablaster024

I got this 92 notch and honestly im so bored with the car. I got a good deal on it and its a nice, clean New Mexico car with absolutely nothing wrong with it. Im going to be storing it soon and honestly im getting sick of seeing it. It doesnt turn heads and is not really that appealing. It has a stock sound (dynomax mufflers) and well unless i get on it no one really knows what in the heck it is. I kind of want to sell it but i do not really know what its worth and everyone is telling me that i willl never be able to replace the car. What can i do to the car on a budget to make me like it again? what do you guys think about a spoiler?

i tell you what man.. a spoiler isnt gonna do it for you.... listen,i'll do you a favor.. i'll take it off your hands.. and i will give you my 86 gt hatch as soon as it gets back from paint. how about that?
Old 11-13-2006, 03:20 AM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

lol see i think you should get some sort of spoiler... nithing ricey but something... i think notches just look funny and unfinished in the back end [&:]
Old 11-13-2006, 03:22 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

you should sell it, because if you are on here asking what you should do to it so you can like it then you do not deserve that damn car...i would give my left nut for that car, and im not talking like me being unconscious or not feeling the pain i would let some one straight up rip my left ******** off if i could have that car...so stop being a btch and doing something with it! If you want it to stand out then get rid of those wheels and get something more aggressive and then paint the damn thing like a metalic blue, do some serious modding to the engine to make it have a grunt, have the windows tinted too, get a larger cowl hood if you want it to look even more aggressive, the thing to getting people to turn their head for you is you need to have aggressive car so you need the sound and looks. I personally wouldnt want it to look aggressive b/c it looks great now and it has that sleeper look. My advice dont change the out side maybe the rims but spent all your money on things that you can see, but can feel, like engine mods and suspension
Old 11-13-2006, 06:03 AM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

sell it, i know about twenty thousand people that would buy it in a second lol

Quick Reply: Reasons NOT to sell my 92 notch