5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

**** you guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 03:07 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Default RE: **** you guys!!!

ORIGINAL: gtordie

no **** this forum because it is the worst one i have ever been on!!!
all the people are fucing gay and yeah some might know what the hell they are talking about but they are fucing *** holes because they make you feel like **** because they know they know more then you and they will rub it in your face!!!

i am 18 and i thought i wanted to be a mustang guy because they were allways the ones who knew there **** but they all turn out to be ****ing *** holes in the end so fuc mustangs and fuc all of you!!!!!

I have seen way better forums then this one and i am gonna go add to them because they all are not all into just themselfs they know some cars are better then them and are willing to admit it but no ford mustang guys think they are the **** well **** you!!!!!!!!!!!
This stuff is priceless[sm=smiley32.gif]
Old 04-26-2008, 04:20 AM
95greengt
3rd Gear Member

[sm=shutup.gif]well lets see ive gotten alot of help from the ppl on this forum and if you can check out some of the posts and realize that most of the time alot of ppl try to help out as much as they can than mb oyu should hit the door and never return it would do everyone some good if you gonna post dumb **** like this again grow the **** up and enjoy the help that you do get
Old 04-26-2008, 04:40 AM
9 Sec 93 LX
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hollister Hoodlum

Dude, see people like you must not get very much attention. Why would you even bother making a retarded post like this?

Is it because you have nothing better to do in your life, and just want to see what kind of reaction you will get?

Well i hope you are happy, because obviously you are the IMMATURE on in the forum. If you don't like it, leave.

90% of the people in the 5.0 section are nice, the 4.6 have some real Aholes in there, but they have their nice guys too.

So i hope you have fun finding another website that has members that are as technically inclined as the people in this forum, because i sure haven't, which is why i post here.

And i have yet to come across anybody that has been in this forum that isn't a total nooby, that doesn't try to help you out to the best of their knowledge. But you can't get all pissed off at them when they are trying to help you out over the internet (ON THEIR PERSONAL TIME) and are offering you their help. And if you are seriously going to act like this in life, you will get nowhere.

Best of luck to you. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

He reminds of the guy who went to the phsyciatrist .
He walked in and said "Doc I'm having trouble makin friends, You C*cksucker!"
Old 04-26-2008, 05:09 AM
Epic91GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gtordie

no **** this forum because it is the worst one i have ever been on!!!
all the people are fucing gay and yeah some might know what the hell they are talking about but they are fucing *** holes because they make you feel like **** because they know they know more then you and they will rub it in your face!!!

i am 18 and i thought i wanted to be a mustang guy because they were allways the ones who knew there **** but they all turn out to be ****ing *** holes in the end so fuc mustangs and fuc all of you!!!!!

I have seen way better forums then this one and i am gonna go add to them because they all are not all into just themselfs they know some cars are better then them and are willing to admit it but no ford mustang guys think they are the **** well **** you!!!!!!!!!!!
get a happy meal...you whine more then a blower. all the members i have talked to on her know their ****, are friendly...when ur not a ******** to them, and are always willing to help. if u want ignorant a$$holes go to the vette forum.

ORIGINAL: Shelty

dont let the door hit ya in the a$$ on the way out
Old 04-26-2008, 06:35 AM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

If it sucks so bad why is your F*cking gay *** still on
Old 04-26-2008, 07:25 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Quit crying. Do some reading and try to solve problems for yourself. Just suck it up and keep trying you big baby. If not go buy another car and screw it up like many high school kids do (not all do though). If you keep it up with posts like this then yes the a$$holes will come out and really help and really make you hate us because we will use you for our entertainment.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:35 AM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

andrew dice clay is here in detroit tonight.......
Old 04-26-2008, 07:47 AM
9 Sec 93 LX
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nitrous_bob

andrew dice clay is here in detroit tonight.......
I've seen him live twice( He's the man!)
Old 04-26-2008, 08:15 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

You can get 200 looks and no responses depending on the issue, and time of day you posted. People are using google and when a word search hits this site , the looks go up.

You say your 18, alot of teenagers on here are younger than you.

Some people are a little older as well as folks just being nosy, give it a day or two and you will get responses from the few techs we have on here, that have to physically search through all these forums and topics, then research the issue, before issuing an appropiate statement that suits you.

What really hurts us, is when people find out whats wrong and dont ever come back on the site for a while until something new happens/ using the site without giving support and that is what most people are doing.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:24 AM
stangbanger87
3rd Gear Member

i have had no trouble getting answeres to my tech questions on here and not all of the Q's i have had have been about mustangs either . yeah i will say some of the Q's have taken a while to answere but still worth the wait .
there are some very nolegeible fella's and ladies on here who are more than willing to help out .
but if you are going to act like a spoiled little rich kid who always get's there **** handed to the when they ask then by all means if you think we are a bunch of *richards * then get a chevy and talk to those a-holes and see what kind of help you get from those retarded asses on their forum .
all the rest of us on here get along just fine .[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Quick Reply: **** you guys!!!