Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.
Sponsored by Weld Racing

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

94 gt 5.0 cam question

Old 01-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #41
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 98 Bucket
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=124700115

Adder, you still have the Pentars for your sled?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
PI heads, COMP 270's, LT's, OR X, Bassani, 9.5lb aluminum flywheel, SPEC stg4 clutch, 4.10's, MGW, FRPP DS, 30#, 255lph, BBK 78mm TB, K&N, Weld fat n' skinnies, BFG DR's, power nothing, cage, 5 pts, Corbeau's, and some other stuff

sn95_331_GT_ yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #42
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '95 Mustang Cobra
Send a message via AIM to OnyxCobra

I would go for the BS wheels and not listen to Adder, I think they look mean as shi!t if these are the ones you're talking about...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #43
AdderMk2
Banned

Vehicle: 94 Cobra
Send a message via AIM to AdderMk2

Ryan... you tool bag. i showed you those and you hated them...

anyway, yes, i do still have my summit stars. im actually going to be ordering some 15x10's and seeing if i can fit them on the car. if i can get them over the cobra brakes, ill run some 295/50/15 street tires in them, and sell my 17" steedas
AdderMk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #44
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 98 Bucket
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=124700115

omg that silver one... is ugly as hell (silver was he WORST color ever on the SN's).

but, thats my hood, front bumper and the rims i wanted to get.

IM SOLD

ordering at the end of next week
PI heads, COMP 270's, LT's, OR X, Bassani, 9.5lb aluminum flywheel, SPEC stg4 clutch, 4.10's, MGW, FRPP DS, 30#, 255lph, BBK 78mm TB, K&N, Weld fat n' skinnies, BFG DR's, power nothing, cage, 5 pts, Corbeau's, and some other stuff

sn95_331_GT_ yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #45
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '95 Mustang Cobra
Send a message via AIM to OnyxCobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdderMk2 View Post
Ryan... you tool bag. i showed you those and you hated them...

anyway, yes, i do still have my summit stars. im actually going to be ordering some 15x10's and seeing if i can fit them on the car. if i can get them over the cobra brakes, ill run some 295/50/15 street tires in them, and sell my 17" steedas
I don't think I hated them, they just might not have been my favorite. and maybe i changed my mind since then...
Old 01-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #46
MADMAC
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1994 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdderMk2 View Post
lol.... the biggest G-A-Y... thats funny as hell.

get a job... lmao. for one, i have a full time job. guess what I do. I REPAIR CARS! I have a part time job too... I defend this ****ing country you ingrateful little piece of ****. Thats right... US ****ing Army!

and your friend is probably one of those "I bought a chip for my car on ebay. I told them I had a tornado and it would give me 50hp!"

see now, has he put a good set of heads on that matched the other components, he would have seen more. For example. A set of AFR 165cc heads, GT-40 lower and comp cams poly box upper, and the stock cam retarded a few degrees, running 1.7 roller rockers and upgraded springs... should have ANY trouble making 275rwhp
(especially considering i made that kinda of HP with my stock components....)

Guys, THANKS for picking up where us old dogs left off. I would go back and do it again right now!!!!!!!! I had the priviledge to work some Ops with the Army during Desert Storm. You guys really rock too!!!!!
94 GT, BBK cer. L/T headers, O/F "H" pipes, Typhoon intake, 65mm Throttle body, Griffin 2 core radiator, FMS 3.73, carbon fiber clutches 31 spline axles, Alum. Drive shaft, Center Force Dual Friction Clutch, Energy Motor/trans mounts. Ret. Navy
MADMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:41 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
04, 1994, 1995, 50, 94, cam, cav, f150, gt, gt40, heads, il, mustang, owner, sale, stock