Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Sponsored by Weld Racing

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 01-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
zoomie

Vehicle: 1987 lincoln towncar
Send a message via Yahoo to zoomie

making power??? that what AFR 165 were made for lol does quite well with stock cam. course an intake wouldnt hurt either gt40 intake works fairly well too.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
zoomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #22
dreamer1uk
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1990 Mustang GT Convertible
Send a message via MSN to dreamer1uk Send a message via Yahoo to dreamer1uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdderMk2 View Post
lol.... the biggest G-A-Y... thats funny as hell.

get a job... lmao. for one, i have a full time job. guess what I do. I REPAIR CARS! I have a part time job too... I defend this ****ing country you ingrateful little piece of ****. Thats right... US ****ing Army!

and your friend is probably one of those "I bought a chip for my car on ebay. I told them I had a tornado and it would give me 50hp!"

see now, has he put a good set of heads on that matched the other components, he would have seen more. For example. A set of AFR 165cc heads, GT-40 lower and comp cams poly box upper, and the stock cam retarded a few degrees, running 1.7 roller rockers and upgraded springs... should have ANY trouble making 275rwhp
(especially considering i made that kinda of HP with my stock components....)
Owned, lol.

AdderMk2 for President

Even my wife got a kick out of this thread, lol.

93 LX Sold Feb 7th 2011
90 GT Sold March 13th 2011
dreamer1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
im_stuck_in_iraq
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1994, Ford Mustang GT
derek94gt
Send a message via AIM to im_stuck_in_iraq Send a message via Yahoo to im_stuck_in_iraq

Wow i had to read all of that and im still confused. i have the stock headers. I have a cai. I need to get tb upper and lower intake? Not to sure about the heads yet. Does that sound like a plan?

And cav sux.. GO INFANTRY!!! i was an 11b! i got out in 06 made it to e5 in three years. whoooahhhhhhhh!!!! If you aint infantry you aint SH*****T!!!
94 GT 5.0 Shift kit, 3:73 Gears, BBK off road H Pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber, BBK CAI, BBK Underdrive Pullies, Ac Delete, MSD TFI Performance Coil , 24# injectors, BBK fuel rail W/gauge, Granatelli lowers w/weight jacker, steeda adjustable uppers. ~Yet to purchase~: Detroit trutrac diff, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, moser 31 spline axles.

http://www.youtube.com/derek94gt

im_stuck_in_iraq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #24
im_stuck_in_iraq
2nd Gear Member

derek94gt
Send a message via AIM to im_stuck_in_iraq Send a message via Yahoo to im_stuck_in_iraq

I need like exact brand names and sh*t. IE trick flow, edelbrok, ect. Sh*t that can just bolt right on. I need the TB and both intakes. Plx help!!!
94 GT 5.0 Shift kit, 3:73 Gears, BBK off road H Pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber, BBK CAI, BBK Underdrive Pullies, Ac Delete, MSD TFI Performance Coil , 24# injectors, BBK fuel rail W/gauge, Granatelli lowers w/weight jacker, steeda adjustable uppers. ~Yet to purchase~: Detroit trutrac diff, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, moser 31 spline axles.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #25
im_stuck_in_iraq
2nd Gear Member

derek94gt

Cause i found the edlebrock upper and lower and the elbow piece here

http://www.americanmuscle.com/intake....html#shop-by3
About 700 for everything other then the TB.. whats your take on these prices? What exactly tb will go with this setup? should i go 70? 75? 65?

Old 01-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #26
mjr46
Wal-mart lube/tire tech

Vehicle: 85 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdderMk2 View Post
i have a full time job. guess what I do. I REPAIR CARS!
since when are you wrenching on cars again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudegirl View Post
Be polite and cordial when you talk to them, as pissing off the guys that can help you is seldom a good idea.
mjr46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #27
mjr46
Wal-mart lube/tire tech

Vehicle: 85 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavin622 View Post
addermk2 your the biggest G-A-Y on this whole site, get a damn job or something.

my friend added just heads to his 94 GT and made 10 extra hp on the dyno.
Now why in the "F" did you have to go and stick your hand in the hornets nest???? you know what happens when you do that??, normally I don't condone wars of words but you stuck your hand in the the nest and now you got what you deserved........................... .............anyway to the OP, just use a tb matched to the opening on the intake, any bigger and you'll be doing some small porting for the throttle blade to clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudegirl View Post
Be polite and cordial when you talk to them, as pissing off the guys that can help you is seldom a good idea.
mjr46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #28
AdderMk2
Banned

Vehicle: 94 Cobra
Send a message via AIM to AdderMk2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr46 View Post
since when are you wrenching on cars again???
only stopped wrenching to go to basic/AIT

went right back to the grind after I came home (january 09)
AdderMk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #29
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 98 Bucket
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=124700115

always wondered what my car would look like with the stock 17's painted black...

now i know.

off topic but im satisfied...
PI heads, COMP 270's, LT's, OR X, Bassani, 9.5lb aluminum flywheel, SPEC stg4 clutch, 4.10's, MGW, FRPP DS, 30#, 255lph, BBK 78mm TB, K&N, Weld fat n' skinnies, BFG DR's, power nothing, cage, 5 pts, Corbeau's, and some other stuff

sn95_331_GT_ yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #30
AdderMk2
Banned

Vehicle: 94 Cobra
Send a message via AIM to AdderMk2

I'm Stuck In Iraq.... you might wanna get your sig image under the 500x250 forum limit... before it disappears
AdderMk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:49 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
04, 1994, 1995, 50, 94, cam, cav, f150, gt, gt40, heads, il, mustang, owner, sale, stock