5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

How to: upgrade your 87-93 Mustang with new shift boots!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

I believe you guys remember our embroidered seat belt pads that I showed you some time ago

Now we are proud to show you our pads inside our happy customer's car so that you can see for yourself the quality of our pads and their fitting to the belts. And yes, you are free to compare the fitting with other pads you can find elsewhere that claim to be "universal size" but this only means "large enough to fit the widest belts even though they may be flappy on standard ones"...

Like it? I hope you do

Of course our tight fitting doesn't mean we only make them in one size. If you have any belts other than stock ones, whatever their width, let us know. We'll gladly resize our pads to make them fit flush to your seatbelts

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Default Cyber Monday SALE!

Hey all,

racing stripes, anyone? I personally LOVE the way this looks!

Cyber Monday Special discount code is HAPPY778884 - GOOD FOR 20% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS, ONLY TODAY!

Take care and have a great week guys!

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-21-2011, 03:54 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Santa Claus came to our town as well. And brought us a 350Z steering wheel. And we must have been very naughty this ending year (that sounds about right by the way LOL) because it was in a very decrepit shape. So, us and our helpful elves had to apply our magic to it… Here's what came out!

I guess Santa appreciated our hard work so on his second fly-by he gave us a new website! Same, address, WAY BETTER LOOK! WooHoo!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods.com

PS. It is still FREE SHIPPING. All the way through New Years. Enjoy!
Old 12-31-2011, 03:37 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

2011 ends with a bang!

Extremely sporty! Extremely durable! Extremely classy! Genuine GRADATION BRIDE (TM) has recently arrived at RedlineGoods to make you take even more pride in your ride!

Born in Japan, bred in motorsports, can be found in numerous thoroughbred sports cars, now available for you!

Like it? Then hurry up! Grab your piece before anybody else does! Gradation Bride (TM) is only available while supplies last! Since this material is ridiculously expensive WE WILL NOT replenish our stock once it runs out.

And remember! You still have one day of FREE SHIPPING left!

So, HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR ALL! Enjoy planning the whole new look of your ride, and meet us at www.redlinegoods.com for more and more exciting products, contests and prize draws! Yes, there will be some soon

Take care
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Default Interior boots

Those boots really clean up the interior.

4 years ago, I stripped and washed down the interior, undercoated the entire floorpan 3 times up to the base of the dash/partial firewall(dash exception), alcohol rubbed and cleaned all plastic parts, had a shop paint them gloss black and clear for like $250.

Dyed the carpet $40, glued on leather seat covers. $75, leather door panels $700

I've always wanted these boots, they are what im missing.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:48 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Glad to hear that! We'll be more than happy to upgrade your new interior

Take care
Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

I already had you guys do a custom boot, break-lever cover and consol cover for me. You probably remember it because I mailed you the green vinyl that I wanted sewn into a stripe in all of the covers? How much do you charge for the steering wheel cover, again with the green stripe top/bottom?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:09 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Wheel wrap price is $129. And this is for single color wrap.

Additional options (stripes, special sttching, etc) are paid according to our regular extras scheme.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 01-13-2012, 04:41 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Friday the 13th is not always bad!

We've just received cool pictures of our items made with GENUINE ALCANTARA! Well-suited to a wide range of automotive applications, providing:

Softness - unmistakable, pleasant sensation
Comfort - porous, constant through summer and winter, anti static, hypoallergenic
Driving safety - not surprisingly, Alcantara is used on Formula One racers and Gran Turismo cars
Durability - characteristics withstand the tests of time and weather

Alcantara can be easily combined with other materials, such as leather and fabric, thus leaving a wide margin for design creativity and innovation. The sum of its qualities make Alcantara the perfect link between emotion and performance.

We offer colors 9040 (black) and 9002 (charcoal). This is THE STUFF guys and girls! BMW, Audi and other makes use these exact fabrics.

This is color 9002, pics of 9040 soon! Notice how the shade differs depending on lighting conditions.

And here is the current dicount code: 8D4DB08I60G - valid through Friday, January 20th!

Have a great day,
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 01-20-2012, 10:59 PM
89LX5pointO
3rd Gear Member

Off the top of your head, do you know the height difference between a stock 87-93 Mustang 5.0 5 spd shifter, and the Pro 5.0 shifter?

Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your 87-93 Mustang with new shift boots!