5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Punk @$$ Kids......

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 03:22 AM
StangRehab
1st Gear Member

Default Punk @$$ Kids......

So this is a request that if anyone in Texas in the Autin-Dallas-Houston area hears of a boss 302 block, or world class t5 tranny being sold for real cheap let me know. please.
My buddy and myself have been completely restoring a 5.0 that has more rust than paint throughout the entire car. I have spent about 30 hours a week for the last two months working on this thing seriously. It's at his house cause I dont have a place to work on cars at my house.
We were out of town for the weekend and his roommate had a party. When we got back in town this evening, I noticed that garage was opened a little so I checked it out. My block, pistons, cam, crank, tranny, heads, and my plasma cutter were all gone. He said that there was like 200 people at the house and that some guys noticed my donor car sitting in the driveway and started asking bout it so he showed them the car in the garage. If he wasn't like family I would have already choked him to death. When I asked if those guys were friends of his he said no. That he was just being a "polite host" to the guests. I haven't had time to hunt down and question all the little kids who were there or call the cops cause I had to go straight to work. When I get off in 4 hours I'll make sure nothing else is missing and call cops and start the hunt. I know it's a shot in the dark but I know theres a few people on here that live here in colleg station and after hearing the texas cruaise turnout theres plenty of MF members in this area. I'll keep it updated. Thanks for reading.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

suck's, hope you get your stuff back.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:37 AM
KINGKAOS
2nd Gear Member

Damn! That sux dude. I hope all goes good for you and you get your stuff back..
Old 04-20-2009, 04:02 AM
DeltaElite121
2nd Gear Member

**** him. He should pay for that **** because he decided to host the party. That's one reason why I'd never do anything like that because I've seen people get a LOT of **** stolen from their house during/afterwards and the result is not good at all. You have my sympathy for sure, but that was careless on their part (whoever you said is family) and I think they should bite the bullet, not you. You weren't even around to make sure nobody touched your ****.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Baddog
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by StangRehab
So this is a request that if anyone in Texas in the Autin-Dallas-Houston area hears of a boss 302 block, or world class t5 tranny being sold for real cheap let me know. please.
My buddy and myself have been completely restoring a 5.0 that has more rust than paint throughout the entire car. I have spent about 30 hours a week for the last two months working on this thing seriously. It's at his house cause I dont have a place to work on cars at my house.
We were out of town for the weekend and his roommate had a party. When we got back in town this evening, I noticed that garage was opened a little so I checked it out. My block, pistons, cam, crank, tranny, heads, and my plasma cutter were all gone. He said that there was like 200 people at the house and that some guys noticed my donor car sitting in the driveway and started asking bout it so he showed them the car in the garage. If he wasn't like family I would have already choked him to death. When I asked if those guys were friends of his he said no. That he was just being a "polite host" to the guests. I haven't had time to hunt down and question all the little kids who were there or call the cops cause I had to go straight to work. When I get off in 4 hours I'll make sure nothing else is missing and call cops and start the hunt. I know it's a shot in the dark but I know theres a few people on here that live here in colleg station and after hearing the texas cruaise turnout theres plenty of MF members in this area. I'll keep it updated. Thanks for reading.
I've beaten down many a dirtbag. I'll save you some time via experience. The knees and the collarbone are where you want to start. Crack them bones and you will surely get some answers. Thieves and liars are the scourge of the planet...
Old 04-20-2009, 07:33 AM
calfroper_06
4th Gear Member

Holy sh*ts dude that blows *****....Ill be sure to keep a look out for you!!!!! This make Not wanna leave mine out now!!!!!!!!!!Fu@Kin bastards
Old 04-20-2009, 07:39 AM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

wow man that sucks! hope fully you'll find your stuff! good luck
Old 04-20-2009, 07:46 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some guys from the hood area there. There are alot of thieves in the army and people don't realize it. Expecially in Killeen. I would take all my **** from his house and put it somewhere else. A nice size storage unit is always a nice makeshift garage.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:37 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

just call the police, report it stolen and then make a claim on the home/renters insurance for stolen property. problem solved. thats why we have insurance.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:51 AM
turbosha
3rd Gear Member

nothing good comes from alcohol. period. you should get new friends, go to church.let god talk to you.

Quick Reply: Punk @$$ Kids......