Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

modded 2011 GT problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 03:20 PM
LSX Block

Originally Posted by Mishri
wtf are you talking about?

I have a tune, car runs great, hell of a lot faster than all but 1 LSx N/A motor i've seen out at my track. The one was an H/C/I LS1 vette...
you said i bet the tuner has no idea what he is doing, this car is tuned by livernois.

any ways your track is pretty lame to have a CAI+ tuned 5.0L being one of the fastest things there ! LOL geez
Old 07-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

you still have a reading disorder. I said faster than N/A LSx there are many other cars there faster, they are just all bosted or have n2o. there are faster N/A cars too, just not LSx other than that one vette.

also, he didn't say it was from livernois, he said it was right when the 5.0 first came out, inexperienced tuner is inexperienced no matter who it was, livernois has their stuff together now he should take it back to them.

Last edited by Mishri; 07-22-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by LSX Block
you said i bet the tuner has no idea what he is doing, this car is tuned by livernois.

any ways your track is pretty lame to have a CAI+ tuned 5.0L being one of the fastest things there ! LOL geez
That's the level you've stooped to? Making fun of the man's track??? For shame.

you still have a reading disorder. I said faster than N/A LSx there are many other cars there faster, they are just all bosted or have n2o.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Locke_03
1st Gear Member

LSX BLOCK = ONEGOAL

I’m a computer programmer, if you need some help setting up a script to block a user by IP address I willing to invest the time just to keep this moron off here, thank you for your time.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:20 PM
LSX Block

you still have a reading disorder. I said faster than N/A LSx there are many other cars there faster, they are just all bosted or have n2o. there are faster N/A cars too, just not LSx other than that one vette.

also, he didn't say it was from livernois, he said it was right when the 5.0 first came out, inexperienced tuner is inexperienced no matter who it was, livernois has their stuff together now he should take it back to them.
well lets back track now, he was one of the first tuned 5.0L to come out of livernois. me and him are friends we did not want to release the name of the shop. i joined this forum just to give faster replays on the update on the car. and yes we are going back to livernois, i just wanted to let you know its a shop good we got his tune done at.

and yes the 5.0L is a great engine, i realize that. but there are so many people i know including myself that would kill you at a strip, so get off your high horse and lets get back to this thread.

than you.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:21 PM
LSX Block

Originally Posted by Locke_03
LSX BLOCK = ONEGOAL

I’m a computer programmer, if you need some help setting up a script to block a user by IP address I willing to invest the time just to keep this moron off here, thank you for your time.
i am confused ? trust me i have never been on this site before. just joined to help a friend out. and can promise this is the only thread i am going to post on.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by LSX Block
....and can promise this is the only thread i am going to post on.
Because you were found out? Sorry, j/k

Yeah, definitely going back to the tuner is your best option. Maybe by rewriting the tune with the experience they gained from the past couple of years will get you back on the road.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Amorin5.0@PatioPreserve

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
Because you were found out? Sorry, j/k

Yeah, definitely going back to the tuner is your best option. Maybe by rewriting the tune with the experience they gained from the past couple of years will get you back on the road.
Yeah thats what im planning on doing. I just want to verify my aftermarket HID lights arent the problem. Id feel like a fool if i brought it back to the shop and they were...
Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

They should not be. Unless somehow you wired them into the starters circuitry and a short or break ensued.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Swoope

lets see,

they put in a new battery in. thus clearing the ecu and it started. then you hit the light switch and it stopped and you have modded the lights.

well signs say you have a wiring issue with the lights. pull everything you put in, and check all the wiring where you worked.. also check all the fuses in the panel.

beers

Quick Reply: modded 2011 GT problems