View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #28
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2000 Camaro SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by teej281 View Post
The thing is, i sent one of those email things under the contact menu on their website and i never got a response back. I dont know what happened but my buddy was also looking into seeing if they were gonna make a catback to fit the irs cobras and if they were, when it would be coming out because, sounding like borla, they would have an awesome market for the termies. But no response and i wasnt happy about it.
I've talked to John several times, and he said they're making a system for the irs cobras. He said they're also going to start making mid pipes as well.

Just call him direct (i've never tried emailing him). Sometimes it takes him a few days, and on a few ocassions i had to call twice, but he always returned my calls.

Since their site doesn't seem to be updated, maybe he doesn't check it or the emails too often. I'm not sure.
2000 Camaro SS, 6-speed with 4.10's, Pacesetter long tubes, ORY pipe, Magnaflow 14419 w/FM merge, forged TMS 370 LQ9, TSP stage 2.5/5.3 (862) heads, TMS custom cam, LS6 intake, SLP lid, ASP UD crank pulley, ported stock TB, SSRA, LS2/LS6 MAF, Detroit Truetrack with stock 10 bolt, Vector custom tune, NX wet kit w/100 shot, 17 X 9 chrome ZR1 rims with Nitto dr's
mrtstang is offline   Reply With Quote