AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

@Lem-06: Yeah, Mustangs cars or any american cars run a pretty high price in Europe (i.e. taxes, import, ect). Also, they pay in Euros which is more than the american dollar. In regards to tint, I have to wait until I get back to the States because tinting is illegal in germany (to include tinting the top portion of the front window) because they have cameras everywhere along the highway, so in case you are speeding, they can take a pic and get a clear view of the driver.

@DelusionDejavu: Came in two days ago. Now I'm just waiting for the hoodie,shirt, and especially the 2012 Calandar to post on my wall.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Syracuse315
2nd Gear Member

Chris,

Do you think AM will be carrying the Sumi HTR Z III (275/40/17) in the next couple of months?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:05 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by a_lopez1975
Actually my brother in law is a mechanic for AUDI, so when he checked all the items, he had the Oh S#%# look on his face. My wife asked him why he looked like that, and he said "these are very expensive in germnay" (statement made while he was looking at the ROUSH axle back). But Im good. I used my secret weapon "Hey sweetie, I'm doding bullets everyday, all i'm asking for is a nice mustang." It worked and I convinced my wife so that I can get the GT4 rims and the Black Hood Scoop
@DelusionDejavu: Came in two days ago. Now I'm just waiting for the hoodie,shirt, and especially the 2012 Calandar to post on my wall.
I saw that the other day, Ron! Glad to see you got it! Thanks so much for the support and proudly serving/supporting this great country and companies like ours! It really means a lot to us!

Tracking on your hoodie/shirt/calendars shows it was processed by USPS at your APO on the 18th, so you should have it ASAP. If not, let me know personally and also contact your base's post office and see if they have any info regarding it. Sorry for the delay! Also, check your PMs!

Originally Posted by Syracuse315
Chris,
Do you think AM will be carrying the Sumi HTR Z III (275/40/17) in the next couple of months?
Originally Posted by scott4.6
I would also like to see a ABS delete kit ( with instructions).
Thanks for the input, guys! I have added both parts to my New Parts Suggestion list for the time being. I'm not sure when we can get the tires in, but it shouldn't be too hard to convince my purchasing team that they're worth it!

Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see us carry that we don't already!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:11 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Thanks Chris. No worries, I know and understand that it takes a while for mail to get to us. It may already be at the BIG Forward Operating Base, but because I'm at a small patrol base, I have to wait until we do a convoy there to pick up our mail. SO it's all good.
Also, just waiting in line for a phone to be available to call you guys in regards to some products.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Thanks Chris. No worries, I know and understand that it takes a while for mail to get to us. It may already be at the BIG Forward Operating Base, but because I'm at a small patrol base, I have to wait until we do a convoy there to pick up our mail. SO it's all good.
Also, just waiting in line for a phone to be available to call you guys in regards to some products.
It was great talking to you, Ron! Thanks again for your patience and understanding with me on the phone, it's been a little while since I did a phone order, lol! Keep me updated with your calendar order!

Your hood scoop is en route to my desk for safe-keeping from the wife until March! Let me know when you are ready and I can mail it out!
Have a great night! Thanks again for your service and support!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
It was great talking to you, Ron! Thanks again for your patience and understanding with me on the phone, it's been a little while since I did a phone order, lol! Keep me updated with your calendar order!

Your hood scoop is en route to my desk for safe-keeping from the wife until March! Let me know when you are ready and I can mail it out!
Have a great night! Thanks again for your service and support!
Likewise. And thanks for the outstanding customer service. I know there's a negative thread posted about a disgrunted customer who said "F" AM, but hey, I can't think of too many companies that goes out and beyond the service you all provide. I was able to order another large product without having the wife to endure the pain of picking it up for me. So again, thanks a whole lot. Next Taliban I shoot down will be for AM
Old 11-30-2011, 01:26 PM
jampony06

I'D SAY THAT IN THE PAST YEAR, I HAVE SPENT $2500.00 AT AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Likewise. And thanks for the outstanding customer service. I know there's a negative thread posted about a disgrunted customer who said "F" AM, but hey, I can't think of too many companies that goes out and beyond the service you all provide. I was able to order another large product without having the wife to endure the pain of picking it up for me. So again, thanks a whole lot. Next Taliban I shoot down will be for AM
Yea, I saw that thread. Unfortunately, you can't make everybody happy, no matter how hard you try. The important thing is that you try! If you try and they don't bite, then it's on them! Thanks so much for your service, Ron! Stay safe out there, brother!

Originally Posted by jampony06
I'D SAY THAT IN THE PAST YEAR, I HAVE SPENT $2500.00 AT AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED.
Hell yea! Thanks for the support and for posting up! We appreciate your patronage! Please let me know if I may be of any assistance in the future!
Old 11-30-2011, 05:50 PM
patampe

I've had my car for one year and have spent about $800 there. I'm really happy with the parts and service they provide.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:53 PM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

I just added another $800 for the Eibach Sport-System-Plus. Owned my car since July and have spent $4890.51 all at AM.... I think that is all I can spend for the year. Come Spring I need headers and X-pipe 50% off

Quick Reply: How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?