AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Thanks Am

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 11:17 PM
edge8600

Default Thanks Am

I installed my BBK O/R X-pipe recently and i order the mil eliminator with them i installed everything but still got a light no matter what i did. So i sent the guys at Am a email and few hours later they had a new set sent to me without any questions. Then later i got an email from them stating they sent out new ones and i can toss the old ones away.

I was blown away by the awsome customer service, i had a tracking number before they emailed me about then taking care of the issue.

Thanks Am will keep ordering all my parts from your guys. A+++
Old 07-23-2012, 02:12 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by edge8600
I installed my BBK O/R X-pipe recently and i order the mil eliminator with them i installed everything but still got a light no matter what i did. So i sent the guys at Am a email and few hours later they had a new set sent to me without any questions. Then later i got an email from them stating they sent out new ones and i can toss the old ones away.

I was blown away by the awsome customer service, i had a tracking number before they emailed me about then taking care of the issue.

Thanks Am will keep ordering all my parts from your guys. A+++
edge8600,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience with your MIL Eliminators. However I'm pleased to hear that my Customer Service team has got you taken care of!

We greatly appreciate your patience while we got your situation resolved & thanks for being a great customer!

Let me know if you need further assistance in the future!

- Dan