AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
I like this idea! It would be cool to make this for you guys with 10-12's. Do you happen to have a link to the Roush rear side splitters for the '13's only or is there nothing online yet?

Shane
http://www.roushperformance.com/part...-Splitter.html

here is the part. simple, but it ties the the side splitters to the rear really well. I imagine there's decent money to be made there : )
Old 01-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Mrizk1
1st Gear Member

Please widen your variety of performance parts for new edge 3.8l's everything you have seems to be focused mainly on the gt's. Just because its a v6 doesn't mean I don't want to go fast
Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

KW coilovers?
Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Entaille
http://www.roushperformance.com/part...-Splitter.html

here is the part. simple, but it ties the the side splitters to the rear really well. I imagine there's decent money to be made there : )
I like it! Lets see what we can do. It definitely has potential with MMD.

Thanks for posting the link, if something comes up, I'll post up here!

Shane

Originally Posted by Mrizk1
Please widen your variety of performance parts for new edge 3.8l's everything you have seems to be focused mainly on the gt's. Just because its a v6 doesn't mean I don't want to go fast
Which Performance parts are you interested in? Brands, models, styles, etc?

Shane

Originally Posted by S197GT07
KW coilovers?
Not a bad idea. Is there any particular reason you don't like the coil-overs already on our site?

Shane
Old 01-02-2013, 02:58 PM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Not a bad idea. Is there any particular reason you don't like the coil-overs already on our site?
Shane
I just have experience with KW's and know they have some awesome build quality and materials, as well as not riding harsh!
Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 PM
JFitz
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pinn
^ this! Mine were all baked when I bought my 06. Specifically the windshield cowl pieces and the roof seam inserts.
This. I can touch up and paint and polish and wax, but the trim and weather stripping has a limited life that fades every day. Roof, windshield, etc.

And here's an idea. This may not be worth the effort of manufacturing as I'm pretty sure I can fabricate something to accomplish this. I just know you guys can figure out something far easier and slicker than I can cobble together using superglue and obscenities.

I have a vendetta against the front turn signals. I've noticed how the 10-13s have put blinkers in the headlights assy's.

So, just spitballing but if I could get a headlight assy that has a turn signal encorporated into it, what am I going to do with that bigass yellow turn signal IN my bumper?

Make factory paint code covers. They could mount with the same bracket the signals use, but flush mount to the contour of the bumper. I'd prefer a seam to that yellow plastic. I mean, I have them smoked now, but still.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 AM
GT500Steve
4th Gear Member

Add the n2mb WOT box to your list of already great products. If I would have found it on your website I would have picked one up yesterday while I was ordering my D-Specs from you guys.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:49 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by S197GT07
I just have experience with KW's and know they have some awesome build quality and materials, as well as not riding harsh!
Understandable, I'll put the KW's on my list for sure. If you have any questions about the other shocks/struts we have available, I can definitely help you pick something out. We have an incredible selection right now, I'm sure we could find just what you're looking for.

Shane

Originally Posted by JFitz
And here's an idea. This may not be worth the effort of manufacturing as I'm pretty sure I can fabricate something to accomplish this. I just know you guys can figure out something far easier and slicker than I can cobble together using superglue and obscenities.

I have a vendetta against the front turn signals. I've noticed how the 10-13s have put blinkers in the headlights assy's.

So, just spitballing but if I could get a headlight assy that has a turn signal encorporated into it, what am I going to do with that bigass yellow turn signal IN my bumper?

Make factory paint code covers. They could mount with the same bracket the signals use, but flush mount to the contour of the bumper. I'd prefer a seam to that yellow plastic. I mean, I have them smoked now, but still.
That's a good idea too. There could be pre-painted options or even black/deep grey colors. Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane

Originally Posted by GT500Steve
Add the n2mb WOT box to your list of already great products. If I would have found it on your website I would have picked one up yesterday while I was ordering my D-Specs from you guys.
I like this idea! We currently have the MSD 2-Step available, but that doesn't cover WOT shifts. Having both would be awesome. Thanks for your input!

Shane
Old 01-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Dr.Le
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mrizk1
yes please!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:32 AM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

bring back the 4.0 Plenum covers.

Personally I would like to see the CS67 rims or a decent replica.

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?