AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 01:00 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
That's not bad at all. I was told it was more costly, but never actually looked it up myself. Could you provide a link to the kit you're picking up? I want to pass it along to the right people!

Shane

Shane
PM sent
Old 11-12-2013, 11:06 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the PM and link!

After talking to the guys at Raxiom. It turns out there's more to it than just the SYNC model. Apparently the interior wiring harness throughout the car is completely different. There's a lot more to installing the full SYNC system than just the bluetooth features.

The good news is Raxiom is working on a system for cars 05-09 cars. They haven't provided me any details, but you should know it's in the works!

Shane
Old 11-12-2013, 02:58 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Thanks for the PM and link!

After talking to the guys at Raxiom. It turns out there's more to it than just the SYNC model. Apparently the interior wiring harness throughout the car is completely different. There's a lot more to installing the full SYNC system than just the bluetooth features.

The good news is Raxiom is working on a system for cars 05-09 cars. They haven't provided me any details, but you should know it's in the works!

Shane
That's good and bad news. hope to see what they come up with soon
Old 11-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Well consider me shocked by the mystichrome decals. Holy cow thats awesome. Looks like yall get more of my money! Is there plans to do the other decals offered by AM like the side stripes and rear blackout decals in mystichrome as well?
Old 11-13-2013, 01:22 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Well consider me shocked by the mystichrome decals. Holy cow thats awesome. Looks like yall get more of my money! Is there plans to do the other decals offered by AM like the side stripes and rear blackout decals in mystichrome as well?
That's very possible. I'll see what the vinyl guys have in store for everyone. There's a chance they're already talking about developing more mystichrome pieces!

Shane
Old 11-18-2013, 05:02 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey guys!

I wanted to bump this thread up to help bring in more suggestions. We're constantly looking for new product ideas, so feel free to post them up. No suggestions will be overlooked!

Shane
Old 11-18-2013, 07:57 PM
M3DWARDS

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
2013 style tail lights for a 2010 mustang.
THIS!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:10 PM
M3DWARDS

When it comes to 2010 v6 Mustangs, it would be nice to see:

2013-style tails (sorry to reiterate everyone)
More (and possibly cheaper) dual exhaust conversion options
GT-style bumper (maybe even make a combo package with grille)
Grilles that can replace those with pony package grilles
Sound upgrade options (i.e. speaker replacements, sub boxes made for trunk, etc)

And an idea that would be sweet that isn't necessarily a product is a product configurator. It could work along the lines of TSW or TireRack's wheel configurator on their website. Customers browsing the site can click on a certain appearance mod and then click on the configurator button (something like: See This On Your Car!) and choose their model and color of car to see what the product would look like on their car. It would be a good source of reference for someone who wants to know how their car will look if the pictures provided by customers do not match their car.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:14 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

I would really love to see you guys carry prepainted window louvers.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Shane

I wanted to post this for my friend. He owns a 95 v6 and would love to see many more parts for his car mainly i think for basic engine parts/upgrade parts. He feels the 94-95 v6 dont get much love :/

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?