AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Corbeau CR1 / LG1 seats in 99-04

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Explosive

Default Corbeau CR1 / LG1 seats in 99-04

I have a 2003 Mustang and I like the CR1 and LG1 seats but I don't see a set of brackets to use for an install on any 99-04 car. Just wondered what was up with that ? Seems odd to me just wondered what the deal was there. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Damn I was looking at the same seats and was wondering the same thing. Why sell the seats for the 99-04 mustang, have a drop box for the brackets but it ends with the 98 model then it begins again with the 05 model?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Explosive

Late model resto sells the brackets for 99-04 its strange indeed. Id like to swap out my factory seats before i wear them too much
Old 12-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Woodside782

Those are some bad *** seats
Old 12-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Explosive

Also are they only available in cloth? I see some other vendors offer microsuede which would be nice
Old 12-12-2013, 01:55 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Good catch guys!

I didn't realize we were missing the Corbeau seat brackets for the New Edge cars until I saw Explosive's thread. I just contacted my guy who's in charge of interior to see what he deal is. There's a chance the brackets were dropped from the site by mistake or something of the sort. I should have a more accurate answer within the next 24 hours.

Even if we don't have these brackets now, we'll certainly be bringing them in shortly. As it's obviously required to sell seats for New Edges!

On another note- the Corbeau seats we currently have listed are the only one's we can sell at the moment. What I can do is look into alternative fabrics materials for future to bring to the site. Just let me know what you're interested in!

Shane
Old 12-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Explosive

Sounds good ! Im giving serious consideration to some new seats.

As for materials microsuede would be a nice one. I see late model has the brackets and other materials but ive bought just about everything on my car from you guys. The service has always been awesome so if you think you might get the brackets in id rather buy from american muscle

Last edited by Explosive; 12-12-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Explosive

As for materials microsuede would be a nice one. I see late model has the brackets and other materials but ive bought just about everything on my car from you guys. The service has always been awesome so if you think you might get the brackets in id rather buy from american muscle
Ditto
Old 12-12-2013, 05:19 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Explosive

Explosive,

Just got an update!

Looks like we're missing the Corbeau brackets for whatever reason. Since I've forward this information along, we'll be bringing them in stock shortly!

However, I do have a solution for the meantime. If you want to order Corbeau's off our site and a set of Corbeau brackets, I can have the brackets drop-shipped directly from Corbeau. Just let me know, we can place the order over the phone.

At the moment, I still can't offer different material options, unfortunately. We will definitely look into bringing other styles in though!

Shoot me a PM with your First/Last name and shipping address if you're interested. I'll get you taken care of!

Shane
Old 12-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Explosive

Well i still need to buy a boost a pump, figure ill probably order seats sometime after new year. Hopefully the brackets will be in by then. And if the other material is a big deal ill see if theyre avaiable at that time.

Thanks for the update !

Quick Reply: Corbeau CR1 / LG1 seats in 99-04