Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Go away

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
chris01gt
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Go away

There is way to much unessasary hating going on the audio forums. "Sounding good" is a relitive term.

If Mike likes his Type R, then why flame him? If soemone doesn't like it, then don't act like a jerkoff, just state facts and explain why you dont like them. Not everyone wants to go to the audio shop and dropfour grand on a system, so maybe offering alternatives at a close price would be a good idea?
Old 02-07-2007, 07:00 PM
PReal
5th Gear Member

It is realtive.

They key to remember is that although car audio is subjective, people in general will like the same thing.

All I am trying to do is help people get the best for the money, simply put, the alpine type R is not the best for the money. That is a fact.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:43 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

from the other topic Preal-"Your amp is not high quality and your speakers are mediocre at best.

You got hosed if you paid $1500. Monkeys install things better then most best buy techs. "

Maybe we need to do this a little better. Telling them that the got "hosed" may lead them to think they are being called stupid...

As for the best buy monkey comment I am slightly offended as that is where my install career started, but then that is where alot of people start which is why the thread of trueth in the comment will make me agree.....

I am just sayin that we need to guide people, not direct them.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

ORIGINAL: chris01gt

There is way to much unessasary hating going on the audio forums. "Sounding good" is a relitive term.

If Mike likes his Type R, then why flame him? If soemone doesn't like it, then don't act like a jerkoff, just state facts and explain why you dont like them. Not everyone wants to go to the audio shop and dropfour grand on a system, so maybe offering alternatives at a close price would be a good idea?
Look Mother Teresa. Take your crying somewhere else. Definitely not going to listen to it in my thread.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:20 PM
PReal
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ttocs

from the other topic Preal-"Your amp is not high quality and your speakers are mediocre at best.

You got hosed if you paid $1500. Monkeys install things better then most best buy techs. "

Maybe we need to do this a little better. Telling them that the got "hosed" may lead them to think they are being called stupid...

As for the best buy monkey comment I am slightly offended as that is where my install career started, but then that is where alot of people start which is why the thread of trueth in the comment will make me agree.....

I am just sayin that we need to guide people, not direct them.

If someone boasts about the quality of thier equipment and thier opinions are not based, I might have to splurt off some more hate. I general, I try to be helpful.

You know the best buy money thing is true to a degree. For every one decent or good bb installer (like yourself), there are 10 idiots that have no idea what they are doing.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:33 AM
chris01gt
2nd Gear Member

[blockquote]
[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: chris01gt

[/blockquote]

Look Mother Teresa. Take your crying somewhere else. Definitely not going to listen to it in my thread.

I'll stop "crying" in your threads when you stop being a dick in mine....deal?[/blockquote]
Old 02-08-2007, 03:21 AM
MustangMike2001
4th Gear Member

All I asked was if someone would please say somthing more intelligent than Type R sucks over and over. Of course all I get is.. Type R sucks and your not qualified to say otherwise.. What a bunch of ********. I'm about to stop even coming to this site.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Hisss04Cobra
says hiththth

ORIGINAL: MustangMike2001

All I asked was if someone would please say somthing more intelligent than Type R sucks over and over. Of course all I get is.. Type R sucks and your not qualified to say otherwise.. What a bunch of ********. I'm about to stop even coming to this site.
Well, if you would take a look inside the type R thread, I posted a little bit about the sub.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:45 AM
PReal
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangMike2001

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SOUND QUALITY IS SUBJECTIVE!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
seight311
5th Gear Member

Then stop coming, were not making you read our posts.