Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Official Carolina Regional Chapter Members List

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 01:44 PM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

When's the next meet guys? I know it's coming close to winter but I had the top down yesterday no problems! haha.

BTW, I haven't been on in a while. Lost the v6 to a 98 Lexus, she rear ended the car while I was stopped at 55mph. Luckily the GF and I walked out with no injuries. Counting my blessings for that one.

So, I now have a '95 5.0 'vert in Sapphire Blue with only 100k on the clock. Couldn't be happier, even if she's already begging me for new parts

Side Note: Need to change my location to Charlotte NC since I have a new place, and my first name is Andrew
Old 11-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MegaWatz
When's the next meet guys? I know it's coming close to winter but I had the top down yesterday no problems! haha.

BTW, I haven't been on in a while. Lost the v6 to a 98 Lexus, she rear ended the car while I was stopped at 55mph. Luckily the GF and I walked out with no injuries. Counting my blessings for that one.

So, I now have a '95 5.0 'vert in Sapphire Blue with only 100k on the clock. Couldn't be happier, even if she's already begging me for new parts

Side Note: Need to change my location to Charlotte NC since I have a new place, and my first name is Andrew
Hunter can make that change for you. As for the next meet, we are looking at 15 Dec in your AO. We just had a meet at Bright Star Gill and are going back on 15 Dec. Here's the link to the last G2G at Bright Star where we are now talking about the 15th.

Glad you guys walked away from the accident and look forward to linking up.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/caro...ll-gtg-14.html
Old 11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Welcome back Andrew. Glad you and the girlfriend are OK. Hope to see you at the Brightstar.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Solomo2

Originally Posted by lpcard
AHA! So to get added right away what you have to do is be a Clemson fan...
Tigers stick together. Just kidding. Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Are there any get togethers coming up in the SC area any time soon?
Old 11-23-2012, 06:28 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Solomo2
Tigers stick together. Just kidding. Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Are there any get togethers coming up in the SC area any time soon?
We are trying to meet in Mt. Holly on 12/15. I bet it will be the first of the year before we have another GTG anywhere. Feel free to suggest a place for a GTG and we will show up. All we need is good food and decent parking.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

^what he said
Old 11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

All the NC folks keep talking about a Charleston trip, sounds like a bunch of poppycock :-P
If you're ever in the columbia area PM me and we can do something.

Speaking of GTG did we ever find a good place to shoot? Thought JJ had something lined up briefly, I know the dog training guy just kind of disappeared.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by clowe1965
All the NC folks keep talking about a Charleston trip, sounds like a bunch of poppycock :-P
If you're ever in the columbia area PM me and we can do something.

Speaking of GTG did we ever find a good place to shoot? Thought JJ had something lined up briefly, I know the dog training guy just kind of disappeared.
The land the dog trainer had picked out fell through when he dropped out. I stopped looking when I was told I was leaving. We can still look at putting a shooting event together.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:43 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Would be nice to get a place for clay pigeons, shooting wise that's the best time per dollar deal. I have a place down here that we can use, but its not mustang friendly and its quite a drive for most of our members.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Solomo2

I am driving to Boone Wednesday if anyone wants to meet in Boone or blowing rock that night. Blowing rock has a great outback steak house. Just there overnight though.

Posted from MustangForums.com App for Android

Quick Reply: Official Carolina Regional Chapter Members List