Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 AM
sonicx
speed'n

I see alot of SILVER's (Grey's new edges) & Black, followed by whites mainly year round. Then during the summer reds, blues, yellows, etc.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:51 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
I see alot of SILVER's (Grey's new edges) & Black, followed by whites mainly year round. Then during the summer reds, blues, yellows, etc.
Yeah, same around here too. Ugh yesterday I saw a silver V6 with a ****ty 20% tint job, and a GT-R badge on the decklid. I was about to get out and punch him in the face before I realized it was a chick. So gay
Old 03-31-2011, 02:23 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Pretty penny indeed. Everything was given to me for birthday and Christmas by various people, I don't know if I would have gotten those things myself. I basically have a list of car parts that I hand out for Christmas and Birthday and let people choose haha.

I definitely would have gotten a new head unit though. Once you have a double-DIN touch screen, you don't want to go back. It's definitely a nice upgrade, because it's something you interact with every time you drive.

If I had the money, my next mods would be body work. Probably a TruFiber hood first.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:30 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Yeah, same around here too. Ugh yesterday I saw a silver V6 with a ****ty 20% tint job, and a GT-R badge on the decklid. I was about to get out and punch him in the face before I realized it was a chick. So gay
HAHAHA Classic. Although was she a hottie or a fattie? That's the line of acceptable / not.

Originally Posted by HT
Pretty penny indeed. Everything was given to me for birthday and Christmas by various people, I don't know if I would have gotten those things myself. I basically have a list of car parts that I hand out for Christmas and Birthday and let people choose haha.

I definitely would have gotten a new head unit though. Once you have a double-DIN touch screen, you don't want to go back. It's definitely a nice upgrade, because it's something you interact with every time you drive.

If I had the money, my next mods would be body work. Probably a TruFiber hood first.
Dude, sweet never the less. Haven't seen anything like that except at SEMA and likewise. If it were I; a GT500 (Heat Extractor Hood) or else a Cowl Hood. IMO those two are the best looking hoods.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

She was not attractive. All the more reason to rage
Old 04-02-2011, 04:11 PM
sonicx
speed'n

She was not attractive. All the more reason to rage
HIPPO (Hip PO) Noun; slang
A very fat unattractive person that needs to go to the gym more and cut down on the fastfood consumption.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:19 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

HIPPO (Hip PO) Noun; slang
A very fat unattractive person that needs to go to the gym more and cut down on the fastfood consumption.
bahah yess she, and I use the word loosely, could have benefited from a good brisk run
Old 04-02-2011, 05:41 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Yea, ya know just call em as I see em. If it smells like a hippo and acts like a hippo chances are it's a hippo.

Hmm... got many southern bels down there mike, around town anyways?
Old 04-02-2011, 05:55 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Yea, ya know just call em as I see em. If it smells like a hippo and acts like a hippo chances are it's a hippo.

Hmm... got many southern bels down there mike, around town anyways?
Yeah actually good amount of those - I go to NC State, which is the biggest school here in NC, but since I'm in engineering its just all dudes where I am..

Fortunately, my house is spitting distance from Meredith, an all girls college up here in Raleigh. = WINNING
Old 04-02-2011, 06:51 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Yeah actually good amount of those - I go to NC State, which is the biggest school here in NC, but since I'm in engineering its just all dudes where I am..

Fortunately, my house is spitting distance from Meredith, an all girls college up here in Raleigh. = WINNING
Thats legit... guys up here almost need Dr. Drew to be in the relationship too because alot of womenz got baggage. I told myself im done w/ serious stuff til im done will college. But a southern accent? Wouldn't be as bad ahaha

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT