Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Lenoir June 1st

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Originally Posted by DK Pony
[IMG][/IMG]

I really liked this one that I got. It kinda sums it all up. "Good Times with Good Friends".
Some of the questions that could be bounced around in that group:
Is it really THAT loud?
Has Steve had his milkshake yet?
(My Favorite)Those black wheels SUCK!!
Did someone say sc00ps??

That is too Funny, with our group you just never know what they could have been talking about.

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
Great seeing everyone. Our first time cruise members are all great additions to our Mustang family. Thank you guys for joining in.

Jeff...Great to see you and Gen again. I'm a cat guy but I must admit, Sadie stole my heart. What a great Pup.

JJ...I think your exhaust sounds great. I said" I THINK YOUR EXHAUST SOUNDS GREAT!!!

A word of caution to all members. If you are leading a line of cars at 75mph and Dana is the last car in line, do not call him and question his horsepower. Like I was backing up man...like I was backing up. LOL

Brother Dave...So glad you have another pony. Now we have yet another way to drive the family crazy.

The Corner Creamery...Yea buddy..
Sadie was EXHAUSTED. She slept most of the way home and was still dragging yesterday. She took lots of power naps. Hopefully next time her Thong fits a little better and stays on her. LOL.

I'm trying to picture the experience that the poor Highway Patrolman that is lucky enough to pull you and Dana over for "street racing" is going to have.

Originally Posted by Widow Maker
NO NO NO.... YOU asked the question...."What's the matter, you not got enough horsepower to get up here????".....The challenge was accepted and proven beyond a reasonable doubt...
BTW... the pedal on the right makes you go fast!!! LMAO
For a second there I thought you were talking to Clark... LOL. Sorry Clark, had to do it.

Originally Posted by Zodiac
You ninja edit like JJ... I'm keeping my eye on you.
Sneaky bastards eh?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Losi

It was great meeting you guys, sorry we didnt get to chow down with everyone. Hope to do it again next time. Lots of nice cars, and great pics.... I think I have a new avatar...
Old 06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Originally Posted by Losi
It was great meeting you guys, sorry we didnt get to chow down with everyone. Hope to do it again next time. Lots of nice cars, and great pics.... I think I have a new avatar...
I can't believe that has posted an underhood pic of your car. I wanted to bring my lunch back and eat it off your engine bay it's so clean. LOL.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Man both y'all have awesome foxes. The color of them made for some amazing photos and I don't blame you guys for using them. A compliment really. I really hope to link up again and would be more than happy to take more pics.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Welcome aboard Mike, glad to have you with us.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:12 PM
SHOHORSE
5th Gear Member

JJ...Great pics. You have skills...
Old 06-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RoushFnatic

Sleeper I finally got to see the album. Great job man. That was an awesome show for sure and you made hay. The fox bodies were cool and your sepia use is so interesting.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SHOHORSE
JJ...Great pics. You have skills...
Thanks. Getting better every time.

Originally Posted by RoushFnatic
Sleeper I finally got to see the album. Great job man. That was an awesome show for sure and you made hay. The fox bodies were cool and your sepia use is so interesting.
Thanks. I've been playing with more settings lately. You can definitely tell the difference between when I first started taking pictures to now.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:38 PM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

had fun guys, great meeting every one. the bugs are back in force, had a good bit of clean up to do when we got back.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by clowe1965
had fun guys, great meeting every one. the bugs are back in force, had a good bit of clean up to do when we got back.
I hear that.

Quick Reply: Lenoir June 1st