logo chop

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 06:40 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Much, much better. That was what I was thinking, invert the colors on the bars in the middle for the states. You did spell "Chapter" wrong :P.

Still up in the air on the fonts....I like these better, easier to read, just trying to come up with something that seems more fitting.

And as far as number of colors...yeah, I knew that, but I figure I'll go with a logo to start, and then we could simplify it for shirts if that is neccesary due to cost.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:54 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

I'm not really sure if this fits...but it looks pretty sick:

Think we could work off of that? Or is it too radical for the theme here?
Old 06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

lol.. i just realized i misspelled Chapter..
Old 06-04-2011, 08:51 PM
britt12640
2nd Gear Member

I like the overall design but I'm still up in the air on the mustang and MF logo both "flying in". Might just be me but seems a bit much?? Still... props for such great work
Old 06-04-2011, 09:02 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Chapter spelled correctly, state colors swapped.. "tagger" mustang font in place in the middle..

the motion trails can be removed.. just let me know if you want to see this latest without them..

and don't know if you guys have looked into the $ shirts or not.. but i usually use cafepress.com.. you get a huge discount after 15 shirts.. like over 65% off.. and qty of colors is immaterial.. but you have to setup the store, etc.. i mean i could put this in my shop, but i couldn't get you the "shop-owner" discount, but that would allow you to purchase shirts 1 or 2 at a time.. and still at a "respectable" price.. plus theres other stuffs too.. mouse-pads, clocks, posters, and a bazillion other items (if you haven't been on there)

Old 06-04-2011, 10:33 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Looking better each time.

I'm so up in the air on the state colors. I pulled them up side by side and stared at them for 5 minutes, and still couldn't decide which I liked better...I feel like NC being blue makes the flames stand out more, so that might be the way to go...but it's so close...what do ya'll think?

I like that font more. I'm not sure it's right, but since it's bolder, the red stands out more and makes the center logo pop out from the states more in my opinion.

Can we also remove the swoosh from the MF logo, and possibly increase it's size just a little bit?

Is there anything else anyone else notices? I don't want to screw something up just because I like it more...
Old 06-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

That is awesome Mean!!
Great job!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:44 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

thanks Tanner & Xeno

okay.. here is the MF logo motion trail removed, scaled up larger, then the mustang scaled down to match teh size of the MF logo.. 3 options.. motion trail & without.. and just for S&G i made NC a different color to "pop" the flames better?

fonts absolutely kill me.. i have over 10,000.. it's not fun selecting fonts.. for this specifically.. i think "carolina & regional chapter" need to be clear an concise as possilbe, for which Arial font is.. i actually like the "tagger" Mustang in the middle

i don't think the MF logo should be any bigger than it is now.. any larger and it'll be bigger than the CRC logo..

Last edited by MeanStang08; 06-05-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:23 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

and for something a little different..

my last msg got me to thinking CRC..

Old 06-05-2011, 11:50 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Ahhhhhhh, sweet.

Okay, a few more things on this round. This looks amazing, by the way. I definitely like the MF logo scaled up, but I like the motion trail on the Mustang still added in.

As far as colors...that is an interesting concept. I actually really like the green. I hate to ask you to keep trying colors though...I'm sure anything will work.

And that last concept...very cool. What if we switch things up a bit. Why don't we make these seperate logos? Like, the traditional one can be placed on the back of a shirt, and the CRC thing can be put on the front, with "Carolina Regional Chapter" directly below it.

I went to that website you listed and set up a store, but I don't think we can print double sided on there. Also, I imported the logo from what you posted here, and it said the max size for it was really small. I'm not sure how to correct that. It's probably just a size limitation that is being run into when it is posted on the forum.

Quick Reply: logo chop