logo chop

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 01:33 PM
britt12640
2nd Gear Member

Default logo chop

This isn't of a car but if you want to attempt it, the carolinas regional chapter of MF is thinking about getting shirts made and we want a logo or design for the front of the shirt. Could you maybe incorporate the picture in the middle of this image somehow?

Old 05-21-2011, 01:21 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by britt12640
This isn't of a car but if you want to attempt it, the carolinas regional chapter of MF is thinking about getting shirts made and we want a logo or design for the front of the shirt. Could you maybe incorporate the picture in the middle of this image somehow?

umm.. did i miss something here? (i am on nightshift, so thats entirely possible) sorry - lol

what logo / design are you wanting in the middle of that image? MFs? dunno if we have permission to use their logo, esp. if you're printing shirts. or were you just wanting a "Mustang Forums Carolina Regional Chapter" logo made up and inserted?
Old 05-21-2011, 03:05 PM
britt12640
2nd Gear Member

not the mf logo just that mustang symbol with the two states in the middle of the picture I gave and some design incorporating the words "carolina regional chapter"
Old 05-22-2011, 12:20 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

when it comes to 'official' ford logos, pretty much anything resembling a ford logo (the running pony, tri-bar, etc) is off limits. i had this problem when we made 'official' MF shirts a couple years ago. so, that being said, if you'd like, i can ask the admins if it would be possible to use an MF 'logo' along with the carolina reg. chap. stuff.

sorry with the delay with my response, btw. i was called into work yesterday afternoon/evening, then i was gone all day today, and when i turned my computer on a couple of hours ago, nature decided to be mean and put a couple tornados in our area, so i just now was able to check everything
Old 05-22-2011, 01:22 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by Xeno
when it comes to 'official' ford logos, pretty much anything resembling a ford logo (the running pony, tri-bar, etc) is off limits. i had this problem when we made 'official' MF shirts a couple years ago. so, that being said, if you'd like, i can ask the admins if it would be possible to use an MF 'logo' along with the carolina reg. chap. stuff.

sorry with the delay with my response, btw. i was called into work yesterday afternoon/evening, then i was gone all day today, and when i turned my computer on a couple of hours ago, nature decided to be mean and put a couple tornados in our area, so i just now was able to check everything
I'm pressed you know the admins well enough to ask....

And good to hear you're alright!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

being a moderator has it's perks; you have more of an 'in' with the higher-ups

i worked with demon340 quite a bit with the mf shirt design, and after i became a mod i got to know 28hopup and hrnb... i wouldn't call us 'friends' per-se, more like 'forum-friends'
Old 05-22-2011, 10:58 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by Xeno
being a moderator has it's perks; you have more of an 'in' with the higher-ups

i worked with demon340 quite a bit with the mf shirt design, and after i became a mod i got to know 28hopup and hrnb... i wouldn't call us 'friends' per-se, more like 'forum-friends'
tre-cool is demon340 even around anymore? i sent a request to him a couple weeks ago, and never got a reply..

will you be my forum=friend? lol thats SOOOO creepy.. on so many levels..

-----

Britt.. i'm not sure what Xeno has planned, or if you can use the MF logo or not.. but i can come up with some sort of logo for the chapter, it'll just be a couple days once i get off this night shift.. or if Xeno has time sooner?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:28 PM
britt12640
2nd Gear Member

thanks that'd be great
Old 05-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

Originally Posted by MeanStang08
tre-cool is demon340 even around anymore? i sent a request to him a couple weeks ago, and never got a reply..

will you be my forum=friend? lol thats SOOOO creepy.. on so many levels..

-----

Britt.. i'm not sure what Xeno has planned, or if you can use the MF logo or not.. but i can come up with some sort of logo for the chapter, it'll just be a couple days once i get off this night shift.. or if Xeno has time sooner?
friend request accepted

iirc, demon can get pretty busy at times, so don't take it personally if he doesn't reply. i know he frequently goes to auto shows (like sema) for business, so he might just be busy.

also, it might take a couple of days to hear back on the design possibility, so if you have an idea, go ahead and post it up

also, britt, i'll contact the admins and get back to you asap
Old 05-29-2011, 06:38 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

i am SOOOOOOO sorry about not getting this sooner... work has been a killer for me.. i'll try to have you something tonight or tomorrow morning if you still need it..?

Quick Reply: logo chop