CJ Pony Parts We carry Ford Mustang parts for every Mustang built from 1964 to present. CJ's has everything you need to restore your Mustang or make it the performance & aftermarket styling machine you always dreamed of!

Submit a Product Review and Be Entered to Win!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Steve@CJPP
Former Sponsor

Default Submit a Product Review and Be Entered to Win!

Submit a Review for ANY Product on CJPonyParts.com and Be Entered to Win One of THREE $50 CJ's Gift Cards!

How do I take part?
Just review any Mustang part on the CJ Pony Parts website!

On every product page on CJ Pony Parts' website, below the product's picture, you'll see a blue box with "Product Description" inside of it. Right next to that, you'll see "Customer Reviews." Click on those words to switch over to the review tab. Click "Review It!" to start writing your review! No purchase necessary.

How do I win one of the three $50 gift cards?
Just have your review submitted by the end of the day on March 11, 2012! That's it! Winners will be chosen by random drawing and contacted before Friday, March 16, 2012.

Why isn't my review showing up?
Reviews are handled in the order they are received and might take 1-2 business days to get processed. Don't worry! As long as you submitted your review by the end of the day on March 11, 2012, you're entered into the drawing, whether your review has been processed or not!