Classic Mustang General Discussion Make your non-Technical threads/posts in here.

This is me

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 07:15 AM
03Mach69Mach
1st Gear Member

Default RE: This is me

ORIGINAL: 67 evil eleanor

Yep, I have 10 in the barn now. 9 Classics and one Fox body that I just bought for my son, if he straightens up. TheTerlingua clone (in the photo)has been in 6 different magazines such as Mustang Times, Mustang and Fords, Southern Rodder,Ford Builder and a couple more, often a private entity will shoot the car, and it will be published insister magazines (thats why you sometimes see the same car in different magazines). The E has been in MustangLife and was shot for another Mustang magazine and should come out any time. Also it was used by Pennzoil for one of their displays. I'm not sure I can give a "heads up" on TV showsuntill they are scheguled later on this year. Its all in the fun of it.
Don't forget Mustang Monthly! Also, his Eleanor was an invitational car at Carlisle 2007 All-Ford Nationals. Don't you have to shoot the TV stuff before it can air?!!!????
Old 02-22-2008, 05:50 PM
67 evil eleanor
5th Gear Member

"03Mach69Mach" just had a his beautiful 69 Mach One featured on Well known TV show. The car looked great (him, hmmmmmm). I'm not sure about the "Size matters" comment though,something about the 428CJ engine, I suppose. Idid edit my post from "will" to "may", and that is a better term to usefor now. "will" is the correct term if everything goes as planned,"may" isbetter term if something fallsapart, and it don't happen. I stand corrected.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:10 AM
backthen
1st Gear Member

"03Mach69Mach" just had a his beautiful 69 Mach One featured on Well known TV show. The car looked great (him, hmmmmmm). I'm not sure about the "Size matters" comment though,something about the 428CJ engine, I suppose. Idid edit my post from "will" to "may", and that is a better term to usefor now. "will" is the correct term if everything goes as planned,"may" isbetter term if something fallsapart, and it don't happen. I stand corrected.

All of your cars are beautiful, I can only hope one day to amass a collection like that. Thumbs way up for you!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 PM
ninteen66mustang
3rd Gear Member

man, im jealous... You have a sweet collection. Im gonna have to go look thru my old mags and see if I can find any of your cars.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:11 PM
interwest
1st Gear Member

Well from Tacoma, WA andmy dad and I own a steel/stainless/aluminum company. Not terribly large but it's fun. Anyway, while my buddies have been into imports, I for some reason have wanted a '66 coupe since middle school and jumped at the chance this last decemeber. My fiancee just beat leukemia and also has been wanting a classic so we pulled the trigger on this one here.

This is us in LA this last summer after we found out her cancer was in remission.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:50 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

Congrats on the the remission and a very nice car!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:00 PM
DanK69RustangVert
2nd Gear Member

This is me, got my **** helmet on too. I always liked Mustangs since I was 8,when Itook my first ride in one, a 428 Mach One of my uncle's. Something about that sound that I still remember today. I grew up in the coal fields and my first job was underground as an repairman/electrician. After about 5 years of dodgingroof fallsand gas explosions, I had a chance to get out and took it. I then became a Paramedic, and workedas a road Medic for about 20 years. I since haveretired and now operate a Nursery and grow about 500,000 plants a year. In the off season, Ibuild or fliphouses. In my spare time, I build or restore Mustangs. So far, I'vehad two cars featured in national magazines. One in 6 and the other in 2.Also two of themmay befeatured on a couple of wellknownTV shows that should air this summer.I enjoy helping others that are new, and are starting into this hobby, so let the fun begin.
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...r/DSC00416.jpg
Nice collection "evil" Say, we have more in common than just our reference material. I rode the rigs for about 10 years myself, let the lic. run out when they started really making it hard to keep up with re-cert. (Worked mostly Vol. and had no agency to pay for the classes). Man, that was.... a long time ago.

"Interwest" - Nice car, even if you had to return to work I hope the cancer stays on vacation! - You make a great looking couple, good luck.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:19 AM
67 evil eleanor
5th Gear Member

I let mine goa few yearsago. I was very burnt out. The lastcouple ofyears I helped the volunteers, and like you said, the re-cert hoursbecame an issue. You know what I mean when I say, its a game for the young.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:30 AM
03Mach69Mach
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: interwest

Well from Tacoma, WA andmy dad and I own a steel/stainless/aluminum company. Not terribly large but it's fun. Anyway, while my buddies have been into imports, I for some reason have wanted a '66 coupe since middle school and jumped at the chance this last decemeber. My fiancee just beat leukemia and also has been wanting a classic so we pulled the trigger on this one here.

This is us in LA this last summer after we found out her cancer was in remission.
Beautiful Car. I took my bride to our senior prom in one just like that (same color, vinyl top but had the 200 6-cylinder & 3-spd). Miss that car. Would love to find one like that (let me know if you ever want to sell it!!). Great news for your bride to be!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: connor90

well now that i got the pictures figured out...im connor and i live in Reno, NV. my car is my DD and it has never let me down. I bought it a little over a year ago and spent 8 months working on it to get it to the shape its in today. i did all the work myself and got a lot of help from you guys along the way. anyways, here are a couple of my pictures from when my uncle took my senior pics and a closer one of me from 2 years ago when i was crusing my moms '65 vert in Hot August Nights...ive changed a lot since then but its me and i mustang so i figured why not

[IMG]local://upfiles/53517/DE63A9C4ACB4470DA9323653D1778C47.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/53517/9DF086DAE9C846179C5F762634D67690.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/53517/DF59BC6542C84E2098D8082D8392C512.jpg[/IMG]
Hey, that's a nice set of front bumper guards you got there. And the grille ain't to shabby either!

LOL!! [8D]BTW, How tall are you, dude? You're bigger than I imagined you to be.

Well, I don't have any of me and the stang and chances are, I may be selling the stang come summer (PM me if you are near Jersey and are interested in a 66 coupe, cheap). Here's one of me and the only woman crazy enough to deal with me and my hobbies.

This one is from about a year and a half ago. I've got some newer ones somewhere, but i've been too busy to get them up. Maybe sometime soon.