Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

my next steps....

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: my next steps....

College must be different than when I attended back in the 60's. If I wasn't in class, I was either in the library or at the dorm studying or writing term papers. Oh, and we had to walk to school. It was up hill both ways.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

College must be different than when I attended back in the 60's. If I wasn't in class, I was either in the library or at the dorm studying or writing term papers. Oh, and we had to walk to school. It was up hill both ways.
they stopped building colleges up hills Years ago!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:31 PM
slickman
5th Gear Member

atomsk680, keep up the good work man. Even with working on you're stang as long as you're grades don't suffer. My son who is in collage in Buffalo State in his own apartment does not even hold a job like you do. Feel proud of yourself in doing what you are.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:07 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: slickman

atomsk680, keep up the good work man. Even with working on you're stang as long as you're grades don't suffer. My son who is in collage in Buffalo State in his own apartment does not even hold a job like you do. Feel proud of yourself in doing what you are.

thanks slickman

im keepig a 3.5 right now, or somewhere around there, working 20+hours a week, and working on the stang. im kinda glad i dont have a GF or my stang would never drive[&:]
Old 09-20-2006, 05:13 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

If you have a Advanced Auto or Pep Boys in your area, you can get your steering parts there for cheaper.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:12 AM
tylerdru
4th Gear Member

My sister has to walk to her classes. They fixed the hills though. I dont think my parents will let me get a job my freshman year, or I dont have too.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:54 AM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tylerdru

My sister has to walk to her classes. They fixed the hills though. I dont think my parents will let me get a job my freshman year, or I dont have too.
i would have to leave now if i had to walk to my college. its 13 miles from my house. a few hills. and a mountain..... Both ways!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:29 AM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

soon as i finish my classes this semster coming up ill have both my auto mechanics and my auto body diploma from tech school. but i seriously thinking about regular school i wanna be a lawyer. and with my background in auto mechanic/collision repair i think it would be an intriguing career going along with accident investigations? plus id like to work on my car for fun not other peoples for pay[:'(] and the increased income potential is greater although a painter can easily make over a hundred grand a year, but i like to argue and to be right lol I dont know yet its a tuff choice. but after my run in with the law last november(three tickets at once, never even had one till this moment) its swayed my choice alot and im still in the appeal process "pro se" for the reckless driving charge the other i was found innocent, since i ran out of money to pay my lawyer. ive been researching motions and writs and typing my own to keep it moving even though i have no idea what im doing heres a link to a cool law site u can find any states stauates and codes and decisions etc and process to appeal in most states its cool cause u can find out the exact wording of any and all laws. http://www4.law.cornell.edu/
Old 09-21-2006, 03:50 AM
Sean W.
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

Do you know how long it took me to proove that you cant go any where up hill both ways, i would lay in bed every night for about a week thinking of every possible circumstances where you could go up hill both ways, oh, i prooved that its not possible. i know many of you are going to think im stupid now, im not, im just really gullable.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:39 AM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

well if the middle is in a valley and u have to walk to the bottom in between ur house and the school