Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Ever have the URGE?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
68SCode4speed
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ever have the URGE?

Just what was that "Fantasy Car"thing anyway?? How did it work and what were they trying to do by getting the most points...
Old 01-02-2007, 01:58 AM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

fantasy car bid was where viewers at home text messaged how much they thought the car would sell for and who ever was the closest got a certain number of points. at the end of each day the closest person got a meguires car care kit, and by the end of the whole week the person with the most points could win a big flat screen tv.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:13 AM
68SCode4speed
2nd Gear Member

Holy Nuts! That's cool but I don't have THAT much time to spend in front of the television...
Old 01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Bulldog66
3rd Gear Member

The only other car I'd be able to justify spending money on would be a Galaxy 500 - probably 66'. I'd consider a Dart or may even consider a Nova !!.

I'm Ford true since I was a kid watching my dad blow up his Fairlane when he had my mom drive it while he push started t and she locked up and held the loud pedal down till it over revved and blew up. It scared her and she just locked up.

I'm also Ford because for the life of me, I can't understand why GM's engineers decided it smart to put the dizzy against the fire wall where you could not access it. I cussed many of dizzys in my time.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:30 AM
67_coupe

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cannot believe you even put this up on a mustang website!!! i should slap you! lol yes other cars are nice but im a ford man forever and ide never ever give away my mustang. if your thinking like this then you must not be putting enough time into your car! i have a very deep relationship with my car because everyday i think what can i do today to get her just a lil bit faster or a lil bit better and its amazing to feel that little bit of extra power once if done something to her and im to deep into my mustang now i wouldnt know who i was if i just traded away all my hard work like that
Old 01-03-2007, 10:58 AM
crunchyskippy
3rd Gear Member

I certainly think about getting other carsall the time.

However, I'm quickly reminded about how much money I've spent, how little time I have to wrench, and how LITTLE I know about the mustang I pride myself on!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:12 AM
grruminator78
4th Gear Member

the only car I'd drop my mustang for is another mustang, maybe a 69/70 mach/boss or something
Old 01-03-2007, 11:47 AM
mustangmannnn

no becos i relly lik my mustang i WOULKD NEVER BETRAY IT becos i lov it like brothr let me ask u dis wqud u sel a brover????????????? i thoret not1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this iss my mustan by the waynwtih me stadin nekts to it

Old 01-03-2007, 11:48 AM
mustangmannnn

no becos i relly lik my mustang i WOULKD NEVER BETRAY IT becos i lov it like brothr let me ask u dis wqud u sel a brover????????????? i thoret not1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this iss my mustan by the waynwtih me stadin nekts to it

Old 01-03-2007, 11:55 AM
grruminator78
4th Gear Member

[sm=chairshot.gif]

Quick Reply: Ever have the URGE?