Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

DeVilbiss...What Do You Think?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:24 AM
mustanglover66
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Devilbliss...What Do You Think?

I never care to much for devilbliss every one I ever used had a problem with spitting. I love my Binks gun though
Old 02-07-2007, 01:29 AM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

a pressure pot i assume is what your taliking about? it holds up to 2 gallons of paint so u can spray with out refilling a cup gun which is very nice we use them on all over at work. also a siphon feed gun is actually a pressure pot also functions in the same way
Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 AM
THUMPIN455
5th Gear Member

Heard and read the starter kit is a decent deal. Devibliss doesnt make junk like Habor Freight sells.. although a Sata is a nice gun, the price for what you get with that kit is worth the money for someone who doesnt paint cars every week.. or every day..

Yes its a good setup, no it is not professional grade..
Old 02-07-2007, 10:44 AM
67 evil eleanor
5th Gear Member

I think its the man behind the gun that matters most. And don't forget such things like humidity and tempature. I have seen flawless jobs done by guys painting in garages with a gravel floors and a cheap no name guns and crappy ones done in boothswith the high end ones like Sata. I have used Devilbliss and have had great results. Unless you paint a lot, It will do a fine job. Keep in mind to use the right nozzle size for what your spraying.