Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Goodbye all

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Default Goodbye all

I will be removed as the mod of this section shortly.I have enjoyed conversing with all of you for these many years, but it seems I am no longer useful to this site because of my opinions regarding restomods. You guys take care and keep those Mustangs running.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:08 PM
tarafied1
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Goodbye all

edit - As a RESTOMODDER, I have taken no offense, you have your opinion. You have a lot to offer the group. I don't know what else to say...
Old 08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

I would like to thank glen for his time and efforts here and let him know that he will always be welcome here as a member.

Anyone who would like to discuss this situation with me, you are welcome to PM me and I would be happy to discuss it, but it was a decision based on long discussions between Glen and the administration of the site.

Glen, should you opt to leave the site, good luck with your personal life and thank you for your time here at MF.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:25 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Well Glen, I'd like to see you stick around as a member here, as I'm sure most would. [sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 08-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Thanks for your efforts Glen. It's too bad your opinions and views were so drastic. I'm sure your knowledge and insight to the classic community will be missed.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Amanda
Administrator

Glen... Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this site. Although we frequently didn't see eye to eye on certain things, I always appreciated your time spent here and effort involved in creating an outstanding Classic section. We'd like to see you stick around on the forum.

Good luck!!

BTW, Glen was not removed as a section mod because of his opnions, but how he treated others, members and moderators alike,while voicing them.

Amanda
Old 08-22-2007, 04:29 PM
TexasAxMan
4th Gear Member

Sorry to hear that, I hope you stay on as a member. In my short membership tenure I have seen many posts by you and all were helpful. I don't see why it matters that you are a restorer v. a resto-modder, but I'm sure I don't know the whole history.

Anyway, I wish you the best!
Old 08-22-2007, 04:32 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Edit: I did have a long rant about how somebody shouldn't be punished because of their opinions but I posted that before I got a chance to read one of the administrators' post's above. Anyways
thank youSoaring for all the help you have given to me and others, I hope you remain a member of MF's and continue to help people as much as you do already. Good luck!
Old 08-22-2007, 04:33 PM
RSRXION
2nd Gear Member

WOW ! I'm not sure I ever saw one of your posts that was " drastic". I saw a few that were certainly your opinion, just like everyone elses'. I certainly don't agree with the decision , but....

As for the administrators of the site, it's their site and I guess they can do as they please. I don't have the authority to challenge their decision making process, but I question it. Anything Glen might have written would certainly pale in comparison to the things written in the other sections of this forum.

Good luck and Godspeed if you leave the forums.

JMHO, Dean
Old 08-22-2007, 04:36 PM
gothand
5th Gear Member

Holy cripes Glen. For crying out loud, do not leave the board. You are now liberated and free to express your opinions. Seriously,thanks for the good times. Here's hoping more. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

[edit] typo

Quick Reply: Goodbye all