Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

found another broken bone

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 09:28 AM
03Maverik
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ouch

Glad to see you are ok. I HATE WHEN DRIVERS DO NOT LOOK OUT FOR MOTORCYCLES!!!! [:@] I was at the Myrtle Beach Bike Rally last Spring and a truck pulled out right in front of me going down the main strip. Hope you heal quickly and get it back on the road. I hate to see Harleys and Mustangs down and out.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:36 PM
dozierstang
2nd Gear Member

Hey rmodel, PM me the name of your work place. If you can quote me a good price on painting my two stangs, I might can make a donation tohelp you along on your recovery.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

i found out i have yet another broken bone for a total count of 2 now i had an xray at the hospital on my right shoulder, it showed nothing[:'(]. went today to get the results of an mri i had done last week my shoulder was found to be broken the doc told me to get in a sling for the next 4 weeks, and i still got 3 weeks in the cast on the left hand so i cant do hardly anything.

and to top it off my internet service is off,the only thing i can really do besides watch tv[:@], but ive got a neighbors cable signal and im using it now, heck i might be able to turn mine off if i can keep using it[8D] its nice alot faster than my dsl
Old 12-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Bogalu
2nd Gear Member

At least your still alive. In vegas any bike accident is always deadly. You see them on the news all the time. Its sad really. But best of luck on the healing. Kinda awkward with both arms out of commission? I remember when I had a cast on my left arm for a couple of days. I broke my elbow and didn't know it so it healed wrong. They didn't rebreak it but the put a cast on it to try to correct it. It was fine for a couple of hours then it hurt so bad. I couldnt straighten my arm at all. So the put the cast on my arm while it was straight. I ripped it off a couple of days later. It is still messed up to this day. But oh well. Its not that bad. Plus I cant remember a time where straightening my arm really made any difference. Still though it would be nice to have a perfect bone structure. lol Keep up the healing so that you can still have full mobility with your arms. Dont do what I did. Im retarted.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Rorin67
2nd Gear Member

Wow - glad you are still alive and healthy enough to speak to us here! I went down on my Sporty last summer - hit a patch of gravel while in the canyons and down she went! 30 stitches later (from a HOT Mother and Daughter doctor pair at the local Malibu clinic!) and I was off for home, only to discover a month later that I also broke a bone in my right hand!

Just glad you are (relatively) OK...
Old 12-04-2007, 02:17 PM
AtTheLake

Sorry to hear about that and like everyone said....could have been worse and we are glad you still have whats most important. I am assuming the person that took your bike out had insurance which can compensate for lost wages. The bones will heal and now would be a good time to pour through the stang catalogues to plan you next project.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 6marc5

ORIGINAL: rmodel65

yeah my head didnt ever touch during the wreck but its required in ga
That's good to hear,my pop rides his bike bald head in the wind.......................I hate that [:@]. Anyways, I know a busted arm is no good so get well soon!
It could have been WAAAAAAYYYYY worse!!!

Weak stomachs, DO NOT CLICK!!!

http://members.aol.com/gringox/MotorcycleAccident.jpg

Unfortunately, this pic is like a train wreck. As bad as it is and as much as you don't wanna look, you can't turn away.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
flyingfool
3rd Gear Member

D#$N! im wondering how its posible to still be sitting up after a hit like that...not good at all
Old 12-05-2007, 12:18 AM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

Good luck with those broken bones, i just got word of this thread, never saw the pics. I'd be interested in seeing them if you still have them available.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:22 AM
restomod@16
2nd Gear Member

with all these broken bones you'd think he wouldnt be able to type as much as he did [8D] lol just givin ya crap man sorry bout the accident

Quick Reply: found another broken bone