Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

gotta love sears

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 10:09 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Default RE: gotta love sears

ORIGINAL: jlp66stang

I like RON PAUL'S new image!

Yeah I love the idea of a strict fiscal conservative, a Goldwater conservative. Who I believe could jump start our American constitution and hopefully restore our Republic!! The question is are you a sheep? Are you just gonna go with the status quo. Or are you a wolf fighting for the future? And my sig is awesome Ron Paul ftw
Old 01-11-2008, 02:07 AM
kryo
1st Gear Member

Ron Paul looks like a sheep.

Unfortunately, the "revolutionist" is not going to win, so it doesn't matter. He's there to pull votes from other republicans.

Anyone can preach gospel, but without the depth and breadth, it means nothing. So far he has no plans for what to do immediately following the destruction of welfare, social security, and the federal tax reserve. I imagine more poverty, less jobs, and farther into the depression we go.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:18 AM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

no he has plans to slowly change. free markets promote growth. none of his ideas are immediate, but as quick as possible and he has transition plans to get there. imho hes the only republican that is running. if nothing else it will help to kick start a newer generation(mine) to incite change. I honestly believe if something is not done we will actually have a physical revolution, when one could so easily be done through legislation. I dont want someone elected that will promise that if we have to will be at war for 100years seriously. why? to prove a point???

friends/trade with all, entangling alliances with none!! Is it really that wrong to follow the constitution and end the welfare state??

do you not like him kyro?
Old 01-11-2008, 07:21 AM
mySAVIOReigns
3rd Gear Member

Do what you want with your money but please don’t encourage an 18 year old to build up credit so he can blow money he doesn’t have, go in debt, and not have the money to pay it off. It’s my biggest pet peeve when people say “oh, I’ll just use a credit card” and they don’t have the funds to back it up. One of the hardest lessons I learned... [/rant]
Old 01-11-2008, 08:15 AM
choefle
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I walked out of Sears with the 33 gallon compressor myself back before Christmas. It was on sale for like $269 and came with an impact wrench, impact ratchet, hose, and a few other small accessories.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:16 AM
blane17
2nd Gear Member

is a 33 gallon compressor enough to run a small table top blast cabinet?
Old 01-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: choefle

Yeah, I walked out of Sears with the 33 gallon compressor myself back before Christmas. It was on sale for like $269 and came with an impact wrench, impact ratchet, hose, and a few other small accessories.
I love sears tool section I never step foot in that area unless I NEED to buy something, otherwise if I browse I'll still end up buying some cool doodad that I think I "need"
Old 01-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: mySAVIOReigns

Do what you want with your money but please don’t encourage an 18 year old to build up credit so he can blow money he doesn’t have, go in debt, and not have the money to pay it off. It’s my biggest pet peeve when people say “oh, I’ll just use a credit card” and they don’t have the funds to back it up. One of the hardest lessons I learned... [/rant]
They should start building up credit at 18 but the education about money should start WAY before then. My 17 yr old has had her own bank account with a debit card (no checks) since 14. Any money she earns or money she gets for b-days etc goes into that account. We've gone over car loans with her, credit cards,and she knows our home finances. Wife and I have her account set up in Quicken with our stuff so she can balance her account and look over the money going in and outof thehousehold (credit cards, bills, mortgage, she even got to see how we paid off my wifes truck in 2 yrs vs the 5yr loan it was on).

My son will get his bank account this year and my youngest (12) will get hers in a couple years. Credit cards are not the ends to a means, they are a small step in the process.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:29 AM
jlp66stang
2nd Gear Member

Depending on the pressure to the cabinet and how many cfm's your compressor puts out. Any of them will run it for awhile, but if it never shuts off, you will be buying another one.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:32 AM
choefle
2nd Gear Member

The 33 gallon should be enough for a bench top blaster. Also watch Lowes, they have a 60 gallaon for $399 that they run on sale for $299 every now and then.

Quick Reply: gotta love sears