Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

interior

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Loza_69Mach1
1st Gear Member

Default interior

I will be buy some interior stuff for my 69 mach1... i know i got one of the most expensive ones but its ok... so i will need seats covers, both front and back... as well as the carpet with the red inserts and some small misc stuff here and there...

where you guys think have the best deals and best product.... like good customer services and all.. ive been reading where to order from and not but what you guys think?

thanks again
jr
Old 02-22-2008, 01:58 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Default RE: interior

I like www.cjponyparts.com Their stuff is top notch and customer service is perfect. They also have a forum on their site if you'd like to ask them questions about their products.

Every friday is 10% off sale.

I've been assembling a list of stuff I need for my 67, gonna have to go get it when the weather gets nice.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Loza_69Mach1
1st Gear Member

mmm thanks im going to have to check them out... thanks again

jr
Old 02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
wsovonick
1st Gear Member

I'm looking at NPD for carpet and seat upolstery (both front buckets and fold-down rear) for my 69 Mach 1. They advertise their carpet kits for the 69 Mach 1as"concours approved." I hear that Scott Drake repro products for Mach 1'sare of prettyhigh quality. Also Tony Branda carries a lot of high quality interior components for the 69 Mach 1. A lot of their stuff is pretty expensive though.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:20 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Good luck on your project. I notice your in California. Check for parts vendors that are within driving range, that could save you some dough. CJ is a 350mile round trip for me, but shipping adds up quick and my DD car is awesome on gas.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:23 PM
wsovonick
1st Gear Member

a follow-up on CJ. I've dealt with them a lot for parts for my 65 convertible. They're a very reliable vendor and and have knowledgable staff who don't mind answering questions when you call them.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Art Brock
2nd Gear Member

I have used Virginia Mustang & Mustangs Unlimited for pretty much everything I've bought & they are both great. I am getting ready to order an interior from VM in a week or two. They have always shipped my order within 2 days (usually the same or next day) & have not made any mistakes yet.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:03 PM
sixtysix
2nd Gear Member

I have used them all and I like VA Mustang the best-quick,good prices and good customer service. Scott
Old 02-22-2008, 08:23 PM
RedGTvert
1st Gear Member

Holy crap, CJ great on customer service? I am glad you have had good service, because I have and many others I know have found them to be abosultely terrible. To make the customer pay to ship back defective products before a credit will be issued, to have the customer pay to ship back a wrong item before credit is issued, to accept an order that would ship in 2-3 weeks and after 8 weeks, only 30% of the order shipped, they would be the last place I would shop.

NPD is the only supplier I will use ever again. If they don't have it in stock, they will not sell it to you.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:28 PM
djsprinklesnjo
2nd Gear Member

MustangsUnlimited.com all the way! super fast shipping. order before 3pm and it ships same day. also this is the best pricing ive come across so far, if anyone can prove me wrong, please post your example.

Quick Reply: interior