Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Members 69 Mach One on TV. Check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 06:40 AM
67 evil eleanor
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Members 69 Mach One on TV. Check it out.

Yeh,the car looks good on film and better in person.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:06 AM
DanK69RustangVert
2nd Gear Member

03Mach69Mach:
Your classic car being pampered, your sons loving the day, the car, the adventure, and thier dad?
Now that has to be the Mustanger's ultimate high, no rock pill or powder could give you that kind of a rush!

Nice car, nice shoot - Congrats!

Old 03-19-2008, 10:44 AM
fast65
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03Mach69Mach

ORIGINAL: fast65

Did you at least get a "Muscle Car" shirt?

BTW, both of your cars are awesome, it looks like you love those shaker hoods.
Didn't geta shirt, but did get a Muscle Car License plate signed by Lou Santiago

I guess that's good enough. What happened to him though, I don't think he's on the new episodes.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:34 PM
03Mach69Mach
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03Mach69Mach

Did you at least get a "Muscle Car" shirt?

BTW, both of your cars are awesome, it looks like you love those shaker hoods.
Didn't geta shirt, but did get a Muscle Car License plate signed by Lou Santiago

I guess that's good enough. What happened to him though, I don't think he's on the new episodes.
I was told that he had some "personal" things that he had to deal with and went back to North Carolina. If you search Google, there is a video shot at SEMA interviewing him about leaving Muscle Car. He seemed okay with it and sounded like we would see him again. The producer and I talk often and he says that Lou left on his own. I hate that, cause he has a great personality and the shows now are missing that.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:18 PM
67 evil eleanor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DanK69RustangVert

03Mach69Mach:
Your classic car being pampered, your sons loving the day, the car, the adventure, and thier dad?
Now that has to be the Mustanger's ultimate high, no rock pill or powder could give you that kind of a rush!

+1000, Thats what its all about!!!!!!!!!! Just a note about Carlisle,if any ofyou guys and gals can attend, do it! Its on of the best shows I've ever been to. Sooooooo much to see and do. It will take a couple of days to take it all in. Concours, Restos, Antique, Concept, Bikini's, and just about anything yoiu can imagine is there. I give it a 5+ out of 5. I forget how many thousand cars attended.The food is great and alllocals arenice people. I plan to attend next year, rain or shine. We had a great time.A funny story about "03Mach69Mach"s car. I wassurfing the web several years ago andran into another "Mustang type"forum web site. Iseen a post that cought my attention. I clicked on it only to fine out that another person had tried to claim Mark's Mach 1 as his own. I did a post and questioned the person about it, only to havethem not respond back. Talking about"Identity thieft", that one took the Taco. Mark has a VERYNICE Mach, one of the best I have seen.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:43 AM
DanK69RustangVert
2nd Gear Member

Hey, there's a thought... hummm....

I could say I finished my car (Photo #1)and it now looks like(Photo #2) that was actually done by Bryant Gumbert and the folks at Ford Man's Mustang, LLC
It's the right color combo for mine (Which still looks like photo #1)when finished.

I suppose we should all post a picture of Steve McQueen in the '68 from "Bullit" on the "This is me" thread too?

But seriously, living vicariously through someone elses photos? (Wait, didn't Robin Williams do a rather dark sort of movie about that?) Somebody needs to get a life... No I mean thier OWN life!

BTW, Bryant is good people, I have bought some parts from him and he was very helpful in finding items he did not have.

[IMG]local://upfiles/82243/F16A02072EE5491C99BF7DF89D37A283.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/82243/0A327D68D6A9478CA178593ECFDD5F7A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-20-2008, 10:36 AM
03Mach69Mach
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 67 evil eleanor

ORIGINAL: DanK69RustangVert

03Mach69Mach:

+1000, Thats what its all about!!!!!!!!!! Just a note about Carlisle,if any ofyou guys and gals can attend, do it! Its on of the best shows I've ever been to. Sooooooo much to see and do. It will take a couple of days to take it all in. Concours, Restos, Antique, Concept, Bikini's, and just about anything yoiu can imagine is there. I give it a 5+ out of 5. I forget how many thousand cars attended.The food is great and alllocals arenice people. I plan to attend next year, rain or shine. We had a great time.A funny story about "03Mach69Mach"s car. I wassurfing the web several years ago andran into another "Mustang type"forum web site. Iseen a post that cought my attention. I clicked on it only to fine out that another person had tried to claim Mark's Mach 1 as his own. I did a post and questioned the person about it, only to havethem not respond back. Talking about"Identity thieft", that one took the Taco. Mark has a VERYNICE Mach, one of the best I have seen.
Such is Al Gores Internet!! Evil will agree, while forums & posts are great & wonderful way to learn/discuss these cars, the best way is to push away from the computer, insert key in ignition & get the car out to a show/cruise-in. Evil was familiar with the photo that they guy was using as he was there when we took it!!

Carlisle is the BEST!