Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:02 PM
ninteen66mustang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

send mustangs plus a link to this thread and ask if they will do something for you to rectify their mistake. that should get through to them.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Scott H.
5th Gear Member

Last edited by Scott H.; 01-20-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

While I'm sure they make a nice product, they're friggin expensive. $330 for just the springs. Plus hardware and shipping,you're looking atat least $400. If I had a track car, that's probably what I'd use. But for now I'm street only, so I think I can stick with the M+ units.

Their coil springs look decent though. Might have to consider that for the front...
Old 04-03-2008, 12:53 AM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

I had great success with cjponyparts, had a big order and I got everything (minus 2 backordered things) like a week later, and I'm all the way across the country. One of the molding pieces I had was bad as well so i sent them photographs and an explanation and they sent me a new no questions asked, and without having to send the other one back.

however I only ordered from them once, and no place else, so so far so good.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:15 AM
urban_cowboy
5th Gear Member

If you are looking for mid eye or drop leaf springs, Total Control Products has them. They do not have stock height spring though. I was going to get a set of Grab-A-Traks until I read this. Now I may go with mid eyes from TCP. They have several different versions. Check them out. I have been pleased with them so far.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:54 AM
mySAVIOReigns
3rd Gear Member

Well you've changed my mind too, I was going to go with the Grab-a-trak, but maybe not.

+1 on sending them this.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

The TCP 4.5 mid-eye leafs look to be about the same as the Grab-A-Traks...except more expensive. I can't really justify spending an extra $100 just to give M+ the finger.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
03Maverik
2nd Gear Member

Another vote for NPD service. I live about 40 minutes from them. I can go there, tell the guy at the counter what I want. In no time, I am out the door. Nice people there!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:53 PM
SalikDDD
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03Maverik

Another vote for NPD service. I live about 40 minutes from them. I can go there, tell the guy at the counter what I want. In no time, I am out the door. Nice people there!!!
^ same. i live within 45 mins of the one here in Florida and never had a problem with them other than they gave me 66 convertible kick panels. - i'm going to get my front springs from them to replace the huge ones mustangs plus gave me, which they pretty much told me "not our fault you didn't specify" which is a total bs lie.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:06 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

Well I have never really dealt with NPD or M+, NPD seemed a little weird to negotiate their site and I just have never used M+ but my vote goes for the shunned mustangsunlimited[sm=lol.gif]. They have always had great and fast service. I also have used laural mountain quite a bit and they are exceptional in service but a bit slow in shipping. IMO

Quick Reply: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!