Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 04:39 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

i have read a lot of posts on here about how mustang plus's customer service was shi*

and now i believe it

i ordered a set of leaf springs last tuesday, 5 day shipping, should have been here monday

monday, now springs, tuesday, no springs, today, no springs

so i give them a call and ask what the deal is, and the guy tells me that they dont even have a record of my order

heres the kicker, they emailed me an invoice for the order and billed my credit card the day i ordered the springs

AHHHHHHH, all i need to get my suspension back together and get my car to the body shop is leafsprings, but now it looks like im gonna have to wait a whole nother week to get them because when i asked if they could 2day ship them the guy was like, thats gonna cost you extra [:@]

ok, im done venting
Old 04-02-2008, 04:46 PM
zmetalmilitia
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

NPD, best service I've had. over and over again. mustangdepot isn't bad but they don't stock everything and it takes awhile for some parts. CJ pony parts is slow too, (slow to process orders)but the parts always get here. I don't need to deal with anyone else so I don't plan to.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:50 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

i usually use NPD because they are only 45 minutes away from my house, but they didnt have the leaf springs i wanted so i had to order them from MP

Old 04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
zmetalmilitia
4th Gear Member

Arrrgh, that sucks. Damn NPD!
Old 04-02-2008, 05:03 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

haha, i call my order in, leave my house, and when i get there they have it ready to go

(it helps that i have friends that work there)
Old 04-02-2008, 05:20 PM
SalikDDD
3rd Gear Member

same happened with me on my grab a trak order. pissed me off, took 2 weeks to get my crap, and to boot they sent me big block springs for the front so now i drive a dune buggy :| and their excuse was "oh well"
Old 04-02-2008, 05:40 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

yea, their customer service sucks

i will probably never order anything from them again
Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Curse The Sky
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dcohen
heres the kicker, they emailed me an invoice for the order and billed my credit card the day i ordered the springs
The shipping method is listed on the invoice, right?

Count the number of business days it's been and compare it to the shipping method. Include a couple days of leeway for bad weather or other circumstances.

If it ends up taking more than 5 extra days to get there, I'd call and demand a refund for the shipping costs, or threaten legal action. It probably won't get you anywhere, but if they screwed you over, why not give them something to think about? Just don't be an *** about it... screaming gets you nowhere.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

the guy called me back and said that somehow they didnt get the last 4 digits of the credit card number

i guess i could have forgotten to type them, but i doubt it, sounds like a BS excuse for their screw up

if it had really been a credit card issue then they should have sent me an email or something saying that there was a problem

i guess they were just gonna let me wait for a set of springs that wasnt coming
Old 04-02-2008, 06:51 PM
LCC
4th Gear Member

http://www.eatonsprings.com/They make the springs for NPD and others....They will make any hight you want and have OEM specs. I bought mine from them and were exactly what I ordered.

Quick Reply: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!