Colorado Regional Chapter Chapter President: wcgman

Welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Default Welcome!

Thank you for pointing your mouse to the Colorado Chapter. My name is Earl and I've been surfing the MF since maybe 2007 or 08? I know there are lots of Mustangs in the Denver area and this is a great place for us to share and arrange meets, etc...

I've lived in Colorado pretty much my whole life and moved to the Denver area from the Western Slope in 1999. I've owned 3 Mustangs. 1997 Autumn Orange V6 (totalled after I fell asleep at the wheel...), a 2006 GT with minor bolt on mods and looked good which I traded for a smoking deal on a 2010GT. That has been supercharged and other mods. I've loved all my Mustangs and am glad to have other brothers and sisters in arms sharing that passion for the car.

I've taken some recent pics, but they were pretty informal, so I need to get some better pics of my pony which I will share here. For now, please feel free to share your info, pics, etc...

Lastly, there is a meet on Friday late afternoons and into the evening when the weather is nice in Aurora at the NE corner of Tower and Hampden near the Sonic. There are many cars there and it's a great event. I try to go when I can, but if you head up that way, let me know if you'd like me to meet you up there and we can trade tall tales, etc...
Old 04-16-2012, 03:29 PM
miller89
2nd Gear Member

Wcgman, how are you it's nice to meet you! I've been on the mustang forums for a few years now, unfortunately I have not been very active due to deployments. My name is Andrew and I'm in Colorado Springs, I've lived in Colorado majority of my
Life. I've owned three mustangs, 2002 Mineral Grey GT which I got rid of in high school because for some reason I wanted a truck, what a mistake that was, I immediately regretted that decision and got a 2008 vapor metallic GT. After my first deployment I talked my wife into letting me get the spankin new 2011 5.0 and I'm madly in love with it. I look forward to meeting all the Colorado members!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:28 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Hello from the eastern plains of Colorado. Would love to join you guys one of those friday nights. If I'm in Denver I might do just that.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:37 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Welcome Miller and CPTCO.

Miller - that's great on the 5.0! I had permission but couldnt find a color I liked so I SC'd my 10.

CPTCO - That's a beautiful ride and a great pic!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:35 PM
brent_G
2nd Gear Member

anyone in the colorado springs fort carson area?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:38 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Brent G, I'm about two hours due east of you. Less than two hours I guess since we all drive mustangs.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:39 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
Welcome Miller and CPTCO.

CPTCO - That's a beautiful ride and a great pic!
Thanks wcgman. I decided to set up my own little photo session.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:08 PM
brent_G
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by CPTCO
Brent G, I'm about two hours due east of you. Less than two hours I guess since we all drive mustangs.
you probably have alot of nice open roads to rip on out there im guessin!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:22 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by brent_G
you probably have alot of nice open roads to rip on out there im guessin!
I actually marked off a 1/4 mile on the state highway out here. No traffic, few cops, sure helps when you're in a hurry.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:11 PM
brent_G
2nd Gear Member

Maybe ill have to come and visit and have a little fun with my wife